Hey everyone, it’s John, welcome to our recipe page. Today, we’re going to prepare a distinctive dish, trav’s spicy beef hummus chili. It is one of my favorites food recipes. For mine, I’m gonna make it a little bit unique. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Trav’s Spicy Beef Hummus Chili is one of the most popular of recent trending meals in the world. It is easy, it’s fast, it tastes delicious. It’s appreciated by millions daily. Trav’s Spicy Beef Hummus Chili is something which I have loved my entire life. They’re nice and they look wonderful.
To begin with this recipe, we have to prepare a few ingredients. You can have trav’s spicy beef hummus chili using 21 ingredients and 12 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to make Trav’s Spicy Beef Hummus Chili:
- Get Chili Ingredients
- Prepare 2 1/2 lb Lean ground beef of choice
- Prepare 2 Green Peppers (diced)
- Take 2 Red Peppers (diced)
- Get 2 large Poblano Peppers (diced)
- Take 1 large Onion, chopped
- Prepare 2 containers of Roasted Red Hummus
- Make ready 2 can Tri Colored Beans (drained)
- Prepare 2 can tomato paste
- Prepare 2 can diced tomatoes
- Make ready 2 Ripe Avocados
- Get 2 Squeezed Limes
- Take 3/4 cup brown sugar
- Prepare 2 bunch of Cilantro
- Make ready 3 packages chili powder
- Take black pepper
- Get seasoning salt
- Take crushed red pepper
- Take ground cumin
- Get 1 packages Crackers
- Prepare 1 packages Cheese of choice
Instructions to make Trav’s Spicy Beef Hummus Chili:
- I used a Crockpot for this recipe, but a large pot will work also. Prepare something large for it all to go into.
- Brown meat, add to pot.
- Open all cans of tomato paste and diced tomatoes, do not drain and add to pot.
- Drain cans of beans and add to pot.
- Use a spoon and add hummus to pot.
- Finely dice all peppers, avocados, and onion and add to pot.
- Add brown sugar to pot.
- Finely dice cilantro and add to pot.
- Squeeze juices of two limes into pot and stir.
- Add three packages of Chili Powder and the rest of the seasonings to taste. I put “to taste” in case you prefer more or less of something. I love cumin and crushed red pepper so I was heavy on both.
- Let it cook! I had mine in the Crockpot for approximately 6 hours and it was great!
- Add shredded cheese of choice and crackers to finish it off, enjoy!
So that’s going to wrap this up for this exceptional food trav’s spicy beef hummus chili recipe. Thanks so much for reading. I’m sure you can make this at home. There is gonna be more interesting food in home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to save this page on your browser, and share it to your loved ones, friends and colleague. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!
Source : https://www.cookpad.com