Hello everybody, it’s Brad, welcome to our recipe site. Today, we’re going to make a distinctive dish, use-up pork stir fry with mirin. It is one of my favorites. This time, I will make it a little bit tasty. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Use-up Pork Stir Fry with Mirin is one of the most popular of recent trending meals on earth. It is simple, it’s quick, it tastes yummy. It is enjoyed by millions every day. They are fine and they look fantastic. Use-up Pork Stir Fry with Mirin is something which I have loved my entire life.
To get started with this particular recipe, we have to prepare a few components. You can cook use-up pork stir fry with mirin using 18 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you can achieve it.
The ingredients needed to make Use-up Pork Stir Fry with Mirin:
- Take Ground black pepper
- Make ready hazelnut oil
- Prepare roast pork, in strips
- Prepare cold-pressed rapeseed oil
- Make ready fresh red chili, sliced. I leave seeds in but that’s optional
- Prepare garlic, chopped
- Prepare ginger purée
- Take onions, sliced
- Take spring onions, diagonally sliced
- Make ready mushrooms, sliced
- Get red pepper, sliced
- Prepare carrots, sliced into thin batons
- Get Savoy cabbage, shredded & stalk cut into small cubes
- Take mirin
- Get soy sauce (I use Pearl River Bridge dark but that’s a personal choice)
- Take pack black bean sauce
- Take ready-to-wok noodles
- Prepare fresh coriander, chopped
Instructions to make Use-up Pork Stir Fry with Mirin:
- Mix the hazelnut oil and pepper and roll the pork strips in it to coat. Set aside.
- Heat rapeseed oil on medium-high. Fry chili, garlic and ginger purée for 2 minutes, stirring gently.
- Increase heat to high and add the meat. Stir briskly then add the vegetables. Cook for 4-5 minutes, stirring and tossing frequently, until the vegetables are al dente.
- Add the mirin, soy sauce, black bean sauce and noodles and toss, turn, stir and fry for 2 minutes, ensuring all well-mixed.
- Serve onto warmed bowls, adding coriander garnish to taste.
So that’s going to wrap this up for this special food use-up pork stir fry with mirin recipe. Thanks so much for reading. I’m confident that you will make this at home. There is gonna be interesting food in home recipes coming up. Remember to bookmark this page on your browser, and share it to your family, colleague and friends. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!
Source : https://www.cookpad.com