Hello everybody, it is Jim, welcome to our recipe page. Today, I’m gonna show you how to make a distinctive dish, avocado and tofu hand rolled sushi. It is one of my favorites. This time, I will make it a bit unique. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Avocado and Tofu Hand Rolled Sushi is one of the most favored of current trending foods in the world. It is enjoyed by millions every day. It is easy, it is quick, it tastes delicious. They are fine and they look fantastic. Avocado and Tofu Hand Rolled Sushi is something which I have loved my whole life.
To get started with this particular recipe, we have to first prepare a few components. You can have avocado and tofu hand rolled sushi using 6 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to make Avocado and Tofu Hand Rolled Sushi:
- Prepare 1/2 Avocado
- Make ready 1/4 block ~ Tofu
- Make ready 1 dash Salt
- Get 1 Toasted nori seaweed
- Prepare 1 just under one small rice bowl Sushi rice
- Take 1 Soy sauce with wasabi
Steps to make Avocado and Tofu Hand Rolled Sushi:
- Mix the vinegar with the rice and set aside. You can optionally add sugar or salt too.
- Mash together the avocado and tofu, and sprinkle with a small amount of salt.
- Wrap up in the toasted nori, dip in the soy sauce with wasabi, and enjoy.
- I also recommend this wrapped avocado sushi. – – https://cookpad.com/us/recipes/146165-simple-avocado-sushi-perfect-for-potlucks
So that’s going to wrap this up with this special food avocado and tofu hand rolled sushi recipe. Thank you very much for reading. I’m sure you can make this at home. There’s gonna be more interesting food at home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to save this page on your browser, and share it to your loved ones, colleague and friends. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!
Source : https://www.cookpad.com