Hello everybody, I hope you are having an incredible day today. Today, I’m gonna show you how to prepare a distinctive dish, baked stuffed sweet potatoes. It is one of my favorites food recipes. For mine, I’m gonna make it a little bit unique. This will be really delicious.
Baked Stuffed sweet potatoes is one of the most well liked of current trending meals in the world. It’s enjoyed by millions every day. It is easy, it’s fast, it tastes delicious. Baked Stuffed sweet potatoes is something that I’ve loved my entire life. They are nice and they look fantastic.
Stuff the baked sweet potatoes with a layer of caramelized onions and diced, sautéed apples before sprinkling crispy bacon pieces and cheddar cheese on top. Some cooks may relegate sweet potatoes to only holiday casseroles and Thanksgiving side dishes, but these decadent spuds deserve a spot on your dinner table. Whether you call them stuffed, twice-baked, or loaded, the whole family is sure to enjoy these jazzed up sweet potatoes.
To get started with this particular recipe, we must first prepare a few ingredients. You can cook baked stuffed sweet potatoes using 10 ingredients and 2 steps. Here is how you can achieve that.
The ingredients needed to make Baked Stuffed sweet potatoes:
- Take 4 med-large sweet potatoes
- Take 1 head broccoli (cut into florrets)
- Make ready 2 tbs minced garlic
- Take 1 tbs olive oil
- Prepare 1 tsp crushed red pepper flakes
- Prepare 15 oz can small white beans
- Take 3/4 c water
- Get 1 cup shredded Monterey jack cheese
- Take 1/2 tsp kosher salt
- Take Optional: bbq chicken
Stuffed Baked Sweet Potatoes with Pecans Stuffed Baked Sweet Potatoes with Pecans. This is nothing new since chili is pretty much the most classic baked potato topping other than butter, cheese, and sour cream. Use any kind of chili you like here. Keep it meatless with a vegetarian chili (like our yummy pumpkin chili) or make it meaty with classic or sweet potato chili (it’s like sweet potato inception!).
Steps to make Baked Stuffed sweet potatoes:
- Preheat oven to 450. Poke holes with a fork all over sweet potatoes. Roast potatoes for 50-70 minutes. In the meantime, in a large skillet heat olive oil on medium heat. Add garlic, after about 30 seconds, add broccoli, red pepper flakes & kosher salt. Saute 5-7 minutes. Drain & rinse beans. In a blender add beans, water, 1/2 c shredded cheese, and kosher salt. Blend until well combined.
- Cut centers off from potatoes. Drizzle with olive oil (optional) and salt. Place cheese mixture, then broccoli then chicken (if using) then top with the rest of the cheese. Bake 5-7 minutes or until cheese is melted.
Take the traditional baked potato and raise it up a few notches by swapping it out for a sweet potato and stuffing it with some great ingredients like bacon and sour cream. On a baking sheet, prick sweet potatoes all over with a fork. Let cool, then split the tops open with a knife and top with a pat of butter. Pierce sweet potatoes with fork and place on baking sheet. Cut lengthwise slice off top of each potato.
So that’s going to wrap this up for this exceptional food baked stuffed sweet potatoes recipe. Thanks so much for your time. I am confident that you will make this at home. There’s gonna be interesting food in home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to bookmark this page on your browser, and share it to your loved ones, colleague and friends. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!
Source : https://www.cookpad.com