Hello everybody, it’s me, Dave, welcome to our recipe page. Today, I’m gonna show you how to make a special dish, crockpot pulled pork 🥘. One of my favorites. This time, I am going to make it a little bit tasty. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Crockpot Pulled Pork 🥘 is one of the most well liked of current trending foods in the world. It is enjoyed by millions every day. It’s easy, it’s fast, it tastes yummy. They’re nice and they look wonderful. Crockpot Pulled Pork 🥘 is something that I’ve loved my entire life.
To begin with this recipe, we must first prepare a few components. You can cook crockpot pulled pork 🥘 using 7 ingredients and 14 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to make Crockpot Pulled Pork 🥘:
- Take 2 small pork butts (pernil)
- Get 1 tablespoon Adobo
- Get 1 teaspoon black pepper
- Prepare 2 onions, sliced
- Make ready 15 cloves garlic (minced)
- Get 1 bottle beer
- Take 1 bottle Bbq sauce (any flavor you like) 40 ounce
Steps to make Crockpot Pulled Pork 🥘:
- Rinse and pat dry your pork…..
- Place pork into a crockpot……
- Season pork with black pepper and Adobo……
- Place your sliced onions around pork in crockpot……
- Next add your minced garlic to crockpot……
- Now comes the good stuff…. Pour your bottle of beer (no stealing sips please ! 😂) all over your pork…..
- Cover and cook on low for 10 hours…..
- After the pork has cooked for 10 hours remove from crockpot and place onto a large platter…..
- Drain excess liquid from crockpot…..Just leave a small amount of liquid in crockpot because your going to use that liquid to stir things up !!! 😃
- Gently shred pork with 2 forks and place shredded pork back into crockpot….. Discard bones and skin from pork…..
- Pour your bbq sauce all over pork in crockpot……
- Gently stir all together and cook on low covered for 1 hour…..
- Stir again before serving and place shredded pork on top of toasted buns…
- Mmmmmmm……. So yummy and amazing, taste better than what you get at the restaurant !!!! Serve and enjoy 😉!!
So that’s going to wrap this up for this exceptional food crockpot pulled pork 🥘 recipe. Thank you very much for your time. I’m confident that you will make this at home. There is gonna be more interesting food at home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to bookmark this page in your browser, and share it to your family, colleague and friends. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!
Source : https://www.cookpad.com