Hello everybody, I hope you are having an amazing day today. Today, we’re going to make a special dish, “tough day” ice cream. One of my favorites. For mine, I am going to make it a bit unique. This will be really delicious.
“Tough day” Ice Cream is one of the most popular of current trending meals in the world. It is appreciated by millions every day. It’s easy, it’s fast, it tastes yummy. They’re nice and they look fantastic. “Tough day” Ice Cream is something that I have loved my entire life.
My daughter has issues w too much dairy. & to purchase coconut ice cream is pricey. And why not, I was having a tough day w my pain. so this was a good distraction. Protein banana cookies. med very ripe bananas, rolled oats, dark chocolate chips, cinnamon, shilved Almonds, vanilla, vanilla protein i used. “Tough day” Ice Cream.
To get started with this recipe, we have to prepare a few components. You can have “tough day” ice cream using 8 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to make “Tough day” Ice Cream:
- Prepare 1 can coconut milk
- Make ready 1/4 cup white sugar(you can use honey instead)
- Get 3/4 cup milk 2%
- Take 1/3 cup cream 36% (any % cream) can use just milk if you prefer
- Take 4 cups Ice cubes
- Make ready 1/4 cup coarse salt
- Prepare 2 lrg freezer bags
- Get 1 medium freezer bag
We love Rum and Raisin ice-cream. It’s just better than all the other flavours! To make this flavour combo even better, soak some raisins in rum overnight and then add to your ice-cream. This is the perfect treat to indulge in after a long and tough day.
Steps to make “Tough day” Ice Cream:
- Take one of the larger freezer “zipper” bags add the can of coconut milk, milk, cream & sugar. (If you want to add vanilla, cocoa chocolate chips, or maple flavour, strawberry.. etc. This is when you would put it in the bag.
- Zipper the Lg freezer bag. (i gently removed the air, & carefully added some duct tape to tape the seam edge) better safe then sorry.
- Whilst sealed well, mix the ingredients thoroughly. Flatted & smush the coconut into the milk mixture.
- Then take a larger freezer bad fill half ice, add coarse salt, add ice cream mixture still inside sealed bag, (the teal, is duct tape)Lol Add more ice and another tablespoon or 2 coarse salt. I zippered that one too. Then I used a second lrg freezer bag put it in it, upside down. Zip/seal well. Shake for 7 to 10mins. I had to put it into a towel to shake it throughly..Once its mixed thoroughly it is actually ready to eat.. I put mine in the freezer for later.(it cold on the hands) Enjoy♥️
- Enjoy this is a quick N versatile “Homemade ice cream”. Sunday night supper, surprise for after school, Kids friends over. I would try any types-make powdered milk. Use Soy, carnation, almond, Almond/coconut mix
- Lactose free(which i have also used) etc.. a Walmart sells both the lactose free milk and cream. Also can use any of the milk flavours as well… Anythings worth trying once. Enjoy N Good Luck to Y’all.. I’ll upload more soon!
We all have our personal weaknesses; and for many, theirs is eating ice cream. Ice cream is a great feel good snack. If you’re feeling a little rough, sad or just having a tough day, don’t sulk for too long, just reach for some ice cream to cure the blues. The thought of the creamy goodness of the ice cream melting in your mouth is enough to get you. “Tough day” Ice Cream. My daughter has issues w too much dairy. & to purchase coconut ice cream is pricey.
So that’s going to wrap this up with this special food “tough day” ice cream recipe. Thank you very much for your time. I’m sure that you can make this at home. There is gonna be interesting food in home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to save this page on your browser, and share it to your loved ones, colleague and friends. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!
Source : https://www.cookpad.com