Hello everybody, hope you are having an amazing day today. Today, I’m gonna show you how to make a distinctive dish, arabian risotto (saleeg). It is one of my favorites. For mine, I will make it a bit tasty. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Arabian Risotto (Saleeg) is one of the most popular of current trending meals on earth. It is enjoyed by millions every day. It’s easy, it is quick, it tastes yummy. They’re nice and they look fantastic. Arabian Risotto (Saleeg) is something which I’ve loved my whole life.
To begin with this particular recipe, we have to prepare a few ingredients. You can cook arabian risotto (saleeg) using 7 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to make Arabian Risotto (Saleeg):
- Prepare chicken legs
- Make ready hot water
- Get rice (any kind you like)
- Prepare cardamom
- Prepare cloves
- Make ready salt
- Make ready milk
Instructions to make Arabian Risotto (Saleeg):
- In a pot, add the hot water, chicken legs, salt, cardamom and cloves and let boil for 45 minutes in a law heat.
- strain the chicken an take out the cardamom and the cloves.
- put the chicken in a tray an place in the oven for 10 minutes in a high heat (just to have a color).
- bring back the chicken water to the boil and add the rice and keep stirring. keep in mind the water must be as double as it should be.
- when ever the rice is almost done; add the milk and keep stirrig untel the rice absorbs the milk. then serve as the picture.
So that’s going to wrap this up for this exceptional food arabian risotto (saleeg) recipe. Thank you very much for reading. I am sure that you can make this at home. There is gonna be interesting food at home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to bookmark this page in your browser, and share it to your family, colleague and friends. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!
Source : https://www.cookpad.com