Hello everybody, it’s Brad, welcome to my recipe site. Today, we’re going to make a special dish, arabic shawarma wrap. It is one of my favorites. This time, I will make it a little bit unique. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Chicken shawarma is an Arabian recipe. It is made up of pita bread along with toppings like chicken, cabbage, mayonnaise, etc. It is the famous street food in Arab countries.
Arabic shawarma wrap is one of the most well liked of current trending foods on earth. It is simple, it’s quick, it tastes delicious. It’s enjoyed by millions every day. Arabic shawarma wrap is something that I have loved my whole life. They are fine and they look wonderful.
To begin with this particular recipe, we have to first prepare a few ingredients. You can have arabic shawarma wrap using 23 ingredients and 14 steps. Here is how you can achieve that.
The ingredients needed to make Arabic shawarma wrap:
- Take Pita bread ingredients:
- Make ready 2 cups Flour
- Take 1 tsp Instant yeast
- Take 2 tsp Oil
- Take 1 tsp Salt
- Take Warm water as required
- Make ready Ingredients for stuffing:
- Make ready 500 gm Boneless chicken
- Make ready 1 tsp Ginger paste
- Take 1 tsp Garlic paste
- Make ready 1 tsp Red chilli powder
- Prepare 1 tsp Pepprika powder
- Make ready 1 tbsp Tandoori masala
- Make ready 1 tbsp Lemon juice
- Take 2 tbsp Yogurt
- Prepare to taste Salt
- Prepare 2 tbsp Olive oil
- Take Sauce:
- Take 1/2 cup Mayonnaise
- Take 1/4 cup Ketchup
- Make ready Salad:
- Get 1/4 cup Cabbage (grated)
- Take 1/4 cup Carrot (grated)
See more ideas about Shawarma, Recipes, Shawarma recipe. Shawarma is Middle East’s favorite fast food. Shawarma has many versions and can be made with a variety of ingredients and kinds of. Shawarma is an Arabic pita wrap overflowing with shaved chicken or lamb.
Steps to make Arabic shawarma wrap:
- Mix all the ingredients of pita bread.make a soft dough by using warm water.
- Cover it for sometime.Make small balls of dough when it volume rise to it’s dough.
- Roll it in the shape of roti.It should be 1/4″ thick.
- Roast it on tawa on a low flame.
- Pita bread is ready.
- For stuffing— Marinate the chicken cubes in the stuffing ingredients overnight or for at least 4 hours.
- Then preheat the oven 200°c and bake the chicken for 10-15 minutes.
- Then chop into smaller strips.
- Stuffing is ready
- It’s time to assemble the shawarma 🙂
- Place a pita bread.spread mayonnaise, ketchup,add some cabbage and carrot.
- Roll and wrap with butter paper.
- Arabic shawarma wrap is ready.serve with french fries.
A crunchy tabooleh or fattoush salad accompanied by either tahini or hummus completes this Middle Eastern street food. Shawarma is grilled meat delicacy from the Middle East. In fact, it is so popular that it has almost Shawarma is a variant of the kebab and has been prepared and eaten in Saudi Arabia since. Enjoy the flavors of authentic Shawarma with this easy and delicious Arabic Chicken Shawarma recipe! The mix of spices will make your mouth water before you even taste it!
So that is going to wrap this up for this exceptional food arabic shawarma wrap recipe. Thank you very much for your time. I am confident you can make this at home. There’s gonna be more interesting food in home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to save this page on your browser, and share it to your family, colleague and friends. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!
Source : https://www.cookpad.com