Hey everyone, it’s John, welcome to our recipe site. Today, I’m gonna show you how to make a special dish, chicken bacon ranch pasta. It is one of my favorites. This time, I will make it a little bit tasty. This will be really delicious.
Chicken Bacon Ranch Pasta is one of the most well liked of recent trending foods in the world. It’s appreciated by millions every day. It is simple, it is fast, it tastes delicious. They are nice and they look fantastic. Chicken Bacon Ranch Pasta is something that I’ve loved my entire life.
Pasta & More Delivered To Your Door. Convenient Delivery When You Want It. Get Groceries, Clothing, Toys & More Delivered.
To get started with this recipe, we must first prepare a few ingredients. You can have chicken bacon ranch pasta using 13 ingredients and 12 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to make Chicken Bacon Ranch Pasta:
- Get boneless skinless chicken breasts
- Prepare bacon
- Prepare box rotini pasta
- Take jars Alfredo sauce
- Make ready ranch seasoning
- Get shredded mozzarella cheese
- Get shredded cheddar cheese
- Get unsalted butter
- Get Seasonings:
- Get black pepper
- Make ready garlic powder
- Get onion powder
- Take parsley
Chicken-Bacon-Ranch Pasta Bake Chicken-Bacon-Ranch Pasta Bake. This Chicken Bacon Ranch Pasta is comfort food at it’s finest. It has a cheesy garlic cream sauce with ranch seasoning, your choice of pasta, and juicy, golden chicken. Your family will want this dinner every week!
Instructions to make Chicken Bacon Ranch Pasta:
- NOTE: This recipe is for two meals! Make one 9×13 dish for dinner tonight and have another 9×13 meal to freeze for future meal! If you do not wish to make the extra meal, just cut the recipe in half. But that extra meal on a busy week day is soooo worth it trust me!
- Dice chicken breast and cook with half a stick of butter and seasonings of choice until thoroughly cooked; set aside.
- Dice bacon and thoroughly cook; set aside to drain on paper towels.
- Cook pasta according to package instructions; drain and return to pot and stir in remaining half stick of butter. Set aside.
- In a large bowl combine both jars of Alfredo sauce with ranch packet and 1/2 cup of each of the cheeses. Mix well and set aside.
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees. Grease your 9×13 baking dishes. Into each, divide sauce equally and spread on bottom of dish.
- Top each equally with pasta.
- Top each equally with chicken and bacon.
- Top each equally with remaining cheeses.
- Put one in oven and cook for 20 minutes or until hot and bubbly.
- Allow your freezer meal to cool before wrapping in plastic wrap and tin foil. Store in freezer with a label on what it is, oven temp and time to cook. Remember to pull out of freezer and allow to sit in fridge for 24 hours before ready to use.
Add a tablespoon of butter to the bacon drippings and toss in your chicken breast pieces (cook until no longer pink/browned). Easy Chicken Bacon Ranch Pasta – a creamy and delicious pasta dish filled with cheese, chicken and bacon all made in one pot! Anytime chicken and bacon get together, you know it’s going to be delicious—like our bbq bacon wrapped chicken bites! Chicken + bacon are the stars of the show in this pasta recipe. Quick and easy chicken bacon ranch pasta recipe, made with simple ingredients in one pot on stovetop.
So that’s going to wrap this up for this special food chicken bacon ranch pasta recipe. Thanks so much for reading. I’m sure you will make this at home. There is gonna be interesting food at home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to bookmark this page on your browser, and share it to your family, friends and colleague. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!
Source : https://www.cookpad.com