Hello everybody, it is John, welcome to our recipe site. Today, I’m gonna show you how to prepare a distinctive dish, chicken mandi. One of my favorites. This time, I am going to make it a bit unique. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Chicken Mandi is one of the most well liked of recent trending meals in the world. It’s appreciated by millions every day. It’s easy, it’s quick, it tastes yummy. They’re fine and they look wonderful. Chicken Mandi is something that I’ve loved my entire life.
To begin with this recipe, we must prepare a few ingredients. You can cook chicken mandi using 15 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to make Chicken Mandi:
- Make ready Ingredients for Mandi Masala 15 gm Whole Coriander
- Take 15 gm Whole Black Pepper 15 gm Fennel seeds
- Make ready 15 gm Whole Cumin 6 Black Cardamom
- Prepare pieces Small Cardamom 4 pieces Cinnamon
- Make ready 4 pieces Javatri
- Get Ingredients of chicken Mandi
- Prepare 3 tbsp Mandi Masala 2 tbsp Vinegar
- Prepare 3 tbsp Lemon Juice 2 tbsp Ginger Garlic Paste
- Make ready 1 tbsp Red Chilli Crushed 1 tbsp Degi Mirch
- Make ready 1 bone chicken cut in 8 piece 3 tbsp Cooking Oil
- Take 1/2 Onion 20 gm Raisins
- Prepare 20 gm Cashew 6 Green Chilli
- Get Salt (As Needed) 600 gm Rice
- Take water (As Needed) 1 tbsp whole cumin
- Make ready 1/4 tsp Red Food Colour
Steps to make Chicken Mandi:
- Directions for Mandi Masala: – In a pan, add whole coriander, whole black pepper, whole fennel seeds, Whole Cumin, Star Anise, Black Cardamoms, Small Cardamoms, Cinnamon, and cook these for a while.
- Now add these all ingredients in the grinder and grind them well until they changed into powder form. Mandi Masala is ready
- Directions for chicken Mandi – 1- In a bowl, add mandi masala, vinegar, lemon juice, ginger garlic paste, salt, red chilli crushed, degi mirch and mix them well. The mixture is ready.
- Now, in another bowl, add chicken, above prepared mixture and mix them well, then keep in the refrigerator for 6-8 hours. – In a bowl add water, guard rice & soak for 20 minutes 4- In a pan, add cooking oil, onion and cook until light brown
- Now, add raisins, cashew, green chilli, whole cumin, water, salt and bring to boil – Now, add salt, rice and simmer for 10-12 minutes on low flame until water remains a little
- Put whole chicken roast in a steamer & steam the chicken – 7- Now, pan roast the chicken by adding some cooking oil in a pan – 8- Now, in a pot, add rice, roasted chicken, red food colour then simmer it for 2-3 minutes
- Ut roasted chicken in this pan place the aluminium foil basket in the center of the pot with ember and cooking oil/butter, then cover it for 2 minutes
- Your Chicken Mandi now ready to serve
So that is going to wrap it up with this exceptional food chicken mandi recipe. Thank you very much for your time. I’m sure that you can make this at home. There is gonna be more interesting food at home recipes coming up. Remember to save this page on your browser, and share it to your loved ones, colleague and friends. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!
Source : https://www.cookpad.com