Hello everybody, it’s Louise, welcome to our recipe site. Today, I’m gonna show you how to make a distinctive dish, fried potatoes japan my country style. One of my favorites. This time, I will make it a bit tasty. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Fried Potatoes Japan My Country Style is one of the most popular of recent trending foods on earth. It’s simple, it is quick, it tastes delicious. It’s appreciated by millions daily. They’re nice and they look wonderful. Fried Potatoes Japan My Country Style is something which I’ve loved my whole life.
To get started with this particular recipe, we have to prepare a few ingredients. You can have fried potatoes japan my country style using 7 ingredients and 15 steps. Here is how you can achieve it.
The ingredients needed to make Fried Potatoes Japan My Country Style:
- Make ready 4 each Potatoes
- Get 4 tbsp Flour
- Prepare 2 large Eggs
- Make ready 4 tbsp Panko
- Prepare 1 as needed Salt & Pepper
- Take 150 oz Canola oil
- Take 3 tbsp Sesame oil
Instructions to make Fried Potatoes Japan My Country Style:
- Wash potatoes
- Peel potatoes surface
- Cut potatoes size quarter
- Microwave 3 to 5 mins after covering potatoes with wrap. Or boil 5mins.
- Oil into the deep fryer cook pot. Then turn on oven.
- Prepare 3 bowls
- Potatoes sprinkled with salt and pepper.
- Cover with flour
- Cover with egg(beaten egg)
- Cover with panko
- Check the oil temperature 170℃＝340℉
- Put some potatoes into the cook pot.
- Color change from white to brown.
- I recommend OKONOMI sauce.
So that is going to wrap this up with this exceptional food fried potatoes japan my country style recipe. Thanks so much for reading. I am sure that you will make this at home. There is gonna be more interesting food in home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to save this page on your browser, and share it to your family, friends and colleague. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!
Source : https://www.cookpad.com