Hey everyone, it’s John, welcome to my recipe site. Today, I will show you a way to make a special dish, monkey bread kabobs. It is one of my favorites. For mine, I am going to make it a bit tasty. This will be really delicious.
Monkey Bread Kabobs is one of the most favored of current trending foods in the world. It is appreciated by millions daily. It’s easy, it’s fast, it tastes delicious. They’re fine and they look fantastic. Monkey Bread Kabobs is something that I’ve loved my entire life.
To get started with this recipe, we have to prepare a few components. You can cook monkey bread kabobs using 7 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to make Monkey Bread Kabobs:
- Prepare 1/2 cup granulated sugar
- Get 1/2 cup brown sugar
- Make ready 1 tsp cinnamon
- Make ready 1 tube refrigerated biscuit dough such as pillsbury brand
- Make ready 4 tbsp melted butter
- Get 16 maraschino cherries
- Take 8 wooden skewers each about 12 inhes long
Steps to make Monkey Bread Kabobs:
- Preheat oven to 350. Line 2 baking sheets with parchment paper also line cooling racks with parchment paper
- Mix sugars and cinnamon together in a large Ziploc bag
- cut each biscuit into 4 pieces . Dip each biscuit piece into melted butter , transfer to bag with sugar and shake gently to coat all over.
- Thread 3 to 4 biscuit pieces on a skewer followed by a cherry then 3 more biscuits and ending in a cherry. repeat with remaining ingredients. Arrange kabobs on prepared baking sheets
- Bake in the preheated oven 15 to 20 minutes, flipping over halfway through until dough is cooked through. Transfer to parchment lined cookie sheet, brush with melted butter if desired (optional)Best eaten warm.
So that’s going to wrap this up for this special food monkey bread kabobs recipe. Thanks so much for reading. I am sure you can make this at home. There is gonna be more interesting food at home recipes coming up. Remember to bookmark this page on your browser, and share it to your family, friends and colleague. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!
Source : https://www.cookpad.com