Hey everyone, it is John, welcome to our recipe page. Today, we’re going to prepare a distinctive dish, onigiri sandwiches. One of my favorites. For mine, I am going to make it a little bit unique. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Onigiri Sandwiches is one of the most well liked of recent trending meals in the world. It’s appreciated by millions daily. It’s easy, it’s quick, it tastes delicious. They are nice and they look wonderful. Onigiri Sandwiches is something which I’ve loved my whole life.
To begin with this recipe, we have to prepare a few ingredients. You can have onigiri sandwiches using 6 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to make Onigiri Sandwiches:
- Make ready 1 rice bowl’s worth Plain cooked rice
- Make ready 4 sheets Nori seaweed
- Prepare 1 dash Soy sauce
- Prepare 1 packet Dried bonito flakes
- Make ready 1 packet Furikake (shiso)
- Prepare 1 Leftovers from dinner, tuna + mayo, leafy greens, etc.
Steps to make Onigiri Sandwiches:
- Cover a bento box or Tupperware container in plastic wrap and put the nori seaweed on top.
- Put about half the rice on top of the seaweed. Top with your choice of filling, covering all of the rice, and even it out. Put the remaining half of rice on top to make a sandwich.
- Cover the rice with another sheet of seaweed, wrap it up with plastic wrap, and lightly push down on it (so it doesn’t lose its shape).
- Remove it from the container and adjust the shape. Cut into just the right size you need and it’s complete. You can store it in the freezer just like that.
So that’s going to wrap this up with this special food onigiri sandwiches recipe. Thanks so much for your time. I am confident that you can make this at home. There is gonna be more interesting food at home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to save this page in your browser, and share it to your loved ones, colleague and friends. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!
Source : https://www.cookpad.com