Hello everybody, hope you’re having an incredible day today. Today, I’m gonna show you how to prepare a distinctive dish, simple ozoni (clear soup with mochi blocks). One of my favorites food recipes. This time, I’m gonna make it a bit unique. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Simple Ozoni (Clear Soup with Mochi Blocks) is one of the most well liked of recent trending foods in the world. It is easy, it’s quick, it tastes delicious. It’s appreciated by millions daily. They are nice and they look fantastic. Simple Ozoni (Clear Soup with Mochi Blocks) is something which I’ve loved my entire life.
To get started with this particular recipe, we have to prepare a few components. You can cook simple ozoni (clear soup with mochi blocks) using 10 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to make Simple Ozoni (Clear Soup with Mochi Blocks):
- Take water
- Make ready dashi
- Get shoyu
- Get mirin (you can replace it with grape juice + a bit of sugar, of lemon juice mixed with sugar)
- Make ready mochi blocks, cut into 8 pieces
- Prepare broccoli florets
- Get peeled and sliced carrot
- Take chicken tenders, cut into 1×1 inch
- Prepare naruto, sliced thinly
- Take champignon mushrooms, halved
Instructions to make Simple Ozoni (Clear Soup with Mochi Blocks):
- Add dashi, shoyu, and mirin to water to a pot of your choice. Use low heat.
- Add slices of chicken. Clean the scum periodically from the surface.
- Add naruto, champignon mushrooms, and mochi blocks. Stir occasionally.
- When the soup is simmering, add broccoli florets. Wait for about five minutes, stirring now and then so the mochi blocks won’t stick. Enjoy!
So that is going to wrap it up for this exceptional food simple ozoni (clear soup with mochi blocks) recipe. Thank you very much for reading. I’m sure that you will make this at home. There’s gonna be interesting food in home recipes coming up. Remember to save this page in your browser, and share it to your family, colleague and friends. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!
Source : https://www.cookpad.com