Hey everyone, it’s Drew, welcome to our recipe page. Today, we’re going to make a distinctive dish, sweet potato & lotus hot salad. It is one of my favorites food recipes. This time, I will make it a bit unique. This will be really delicious.
Sweet Potatoes & More Delivered To Your Door. Convenient Delivery When You Want It. Get Groceries, Clothing, Toys & More Delivered.
Sweet Potato & Lotus Hot Salad is one of the most well liked of recent trending meals on earth. It is simple, it is quick, it tastes yummy. It’s appreciated by millions daily. Sweet Potato & Lotus Hot Salad is something that I have loved my entire life. They are fine and they look fantastic.
To begin with this recipe, we have to prepare a few ingredients. You can have sweet potato & lotus hot salad using 9 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to make Sweet Potato & Lotus Hot Salad:
- Prepare 200 grams Sweet Potato
- Prepare 150 grams Lotus
- Take As needed Potato Starch
- Make ready 3 tbsp Cooking Oil
- Prepare 2 tbsp Soy Sauce
- Make ready 2 tbsp Sugar
- Make ready 1 tbsp Vinegar
- Get 1 tsp Black Sesame Seed
This time I decided to do something different other than a casserole or a pie. I used white sweet potatoes, but any sweet potatoes will do. You can eat this cake plain, topped with whipped cream, or topped with a glaze. Either way, this pound cake is delicious!
Instructions to make Sweet Potato & Lotus Hot Salad:
- Cut the sweet potato into 1cm thick. Then put into the water for 5 minutes. Drain the water and wipe it by a paper towel well. Dust with Potato Starch.
- Cut the Lotus into 1cm thick. Dust with Potato Starch.
- Put all Sauce ingredients in a bowl and mix it well.
- Heat 3tbsp the Cooking Oil in a frying pan. And fry the Sweet Potato until golden brown. Put the cooked Sweet Potato in a dish.
- Use the same frying pan. Fry the Lotus until golden brown. (If the cooking oil is not enough, add 1 tbsp.)
- Wipe off excess oil from Fillets with a paper towel well. Put in all sauce ingredients, and move the frying pan over the heat until the sauce covers the Sweet Potato and Lotus.
Sweet potatoes are available year-round, but their flavor peaks in the fall and winter. Alton recommends choosing specimens that are heavy for their size and free of any soft spots or sprouts. Sweet potatoes are a great source of fiber, vitamins, and minerals. Baked sweet potatoes are the perfect, healthy side dish in the fall months. I like to simply eat it with some butter on top, a little goes a long way or try it with coconut oil to keep it dairy free.
So that’s going to wrap it up for this special food sweet potato & lotus hot salad recipe. Thanks so much for reading. I am confident you can make this at home. There’s gonna be more interesting food at home recipes coming up. Remember to save this page on your browser, and share it to your loved ones, colleague and friends. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!
Source : https://www.cookpad.com