Hey everyone, it is Brad, welcome to our recipe site. Today, I’m gonna show you how to prepare a special dish, chirashi sushi (sushi for dolls’ day). One of my favorites. For mine, I am going to make it a little bit tasty. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Chirashi Sushi (Sushi for Dolls’ Day) is one of the most popular of recent trending meals on earth. It’s easy, it is fast, it tastes yummy. It is enjoyed by millions daily. Chirashi Sushi (Sushi for Dolls’ Day) is something which I’ve loved my entire life. They are fine and they look fantastic.
To begin with this particular recipe, we must first prepare a few components. You can have chirashi sushi (sushi for dolls’ day) using 39 ingredients and 13 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to make Chirashi Sushi (Sushi for Dolls’ Day):
- Prepare Sushi Rice
- Make ready 2 1/2 cup Rice (cooked with kombu and two tablespoons of sake)
- Get 100 ml Vinegar
- Make ready 3 tbsp Sugar
- Get 2 tsp Salt
- Take Ingredients (for the shiitake mushrooms)
- Get 6 slice Dried shiitake mushrooms
- Take 100 ml Dashi stock
- Take 100 ml The soaking liquid from the dried shiitake mushrooms
- Take 2 tbsp Sugar
- Make ready 1 1/2 tbsp Soy sauce
- Prepare Ingredients (for the lotus root)
- Make ready 150 grams Lotus root (thin)
- Get 200 ml Water (A)
- Take 1 tbsp Vinegar (A)
- Prepare 100 ml Water (B)
- Make ready 100 ml Vinegar (B)
- Get 1 tbsp Sugar (B)
- Prepare Ingredients (for the burdock root)
- Prepare 30 cm Burdock root
- Get 100 ml Dashi stock
- Make ready 1 tsp Mirin
- Get 1 tsp Usukuchi soy sauce
- Prepare Ingredients (for the kampyo, aburaage & carrots)
- Take 20 grams Kampyo (dried)
- Take 1 Carrot
- Make ready 2 slice Aburaage
- Get 400 ml Dashi stock
- Get 2 tbsp Mirin
- Prepare 2 tbsp Sugar
- Take 1 1/2 tbsp Usukuchi soy sauce
- Take ●Decorations
- Make ready 6 Shrimp
- Take 2 Conger eel (covered in sauce)
- Make ready 6 eggs Kinshi tamago
- Make ready 18 Snow peas
- Get 1 half a fish Vinegared mackerel
- Make ready 1 can Arch shells
- Get 1 pre-shredded is fine Toasted nori seaweed
Steps to make Chirashi Sushi (Sushi for Dolls’ Day):
- Soak the dried shiitake mushrooms in water overnight to reconstitute, then simmer with dashi stock and sugar. Once the broth is half done, add soy sauce and simmer until the liquid is reduced. Finish over high heat.
- For the vinegared lotus root, first soak in vinegar water (A) and turn on the heat after letting sit for 15 minutes. Once they become transparent, soak in the sweet vinegar mixture (B).
- Thinly shave the burdock root and soak in water for 10 minutes. Remove the scum and cook over medium heat with dashi stock, mirin, and usukuchi light soy sauce. Simmer until most of the sauce has reduced!
- Reconstitute the kampyo in lukewarm water and boil the aburaage for 2 minutes to remove excess oil. Put the dashi stock and other ingredients in a pot and simmer until most of the broth has reduced.
- Devein the shrimp, stab with toothpicks to straighten, then cook!
- Storebought conger eel is just fine! Get ones already covered with sauce. Cover with more sauce and grill!
- The shredded omlets are made with 6 eggs. Add a pinch of salt and fry in vegetable oil!
- Remove the stems from the snow peas, blanch in salted hot water, and finely slice.
- I make the vinegared mackerel myself, but I’ll show you how to do that here again another time!
- I definitely want you to add canned arch shells (aka gai). Pour out the liquid and mix it in with the sushi rice.
- Make 3 cups of rice! Add 10 cm of kombu and 2 tablespoons of sake and cook! Add vinegar right after it finishes cooking while it’s still hot.
- Once the sushi rice cools to body temperature, add the ingredients! (The flavor won’t hold together if it cools too much!) Top with the decorations and, yes! You’re done!
- It’s perfect paired with clear hamaguri clam soup!
So that’s going to wrap this up with this special food chirashi sushi (sushi for dolls’ day) recipe. Thanks so much for reading. I am confident that you can make this at home. There is gonna be interesting food in home recipes coming up. Remember to bookmark this page in your browser, and share it to your loved ones, friends and colleague. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!
Source : https://www.cookpad.com