Hey everyone, hope you are having an amazing day today. Today, I’m gonna show you how to prepare a special dish, hearty pork miso soup. It is one of my favorites food recipes. For mine, I am going to make it a little bit unique. This will be really delicious.
Hearty Pork Miso Soup is one of the most favored of current trending meals on earth. It’s easy, it is fast, it tastes delicious. It is enjoyed by millions every day. They are fine and they look wonderful. Hearty Pork Miso Soup is something that I have loved my whole life.
To get started with this particular recipe, we must first prepare a few components. You can have hearty pork miso soup using 8 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to make Hearty Pork Miso Soup:
- Make ready 100 grams Pork belly, thinly sliced
- Make ready 1 small piece Ginger
- Take 100 grams Daikon radish
- Make ready 200 grams Japanese vegetable mix (lotus roots, bamboo shoots. burdock root, carrot, shitake mushrooms and green beans)
- Take 1/2 Japanese leek
- Take 3 heaped tablespoons Miso with dashi stock
- Make ready 1 Sugar
- Get 1 Sesame oil
Steps to make Hearty Pork Miso Soup:
- Cut the pork into 2 – 3 cm lengths. Slice the ginger thinly. Defrost the Japanese-style vegetable mix and cut roughly. Cut the daikon radish roughly. Cut the konnyaku by hand roughly. Slice the Japanese leek.
- Fry the pork with the ginger and sesame oil.
- Add the daikon, konnyaku and 600 ml of water. Bring to the boil and skim off the scum. Cook over a medium heat for about 10 minutes.
- Add the miso.
- Add all the ingredients apart from the Japanese leek and simmer for about 10 minutes.
- Add the Japanese leek at the end. Add some sugar, bring to the boil quickly and it’s done.
So that is going to wrap this up for this special food hearty pork miso soup recipe. Thank you very much for reading. I’m sure you will make this at home. There is gonna be more interesting food at home recipes coming up. Remember to save this page in your browser, and share it to your family, friends and colleague. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!
Source : https://www.cookpad.com