Hello everybody, it’s Jim, welcome to our recipe page. Today, we’re going to make a distinctive dish, instant pot street tacos. It is one of my favorites. This time, I will make it a little bit tasty. This will be really delicious.
Instant pot street tacos is one of the most favored of recent trending meals in the world. It’s easy, it is fast, it tastes delicious. It is enjoyed by millions every day. They’re nice and they look fantastic. Instant pot street tacos is something that I have loved my whole life.
Instant Pot Street Tacos Recipe will impress the entire family with all the amazing flavor and tender beef. This recipe is so simple to make and the perfect meal idea for busy nights. The instant pot makes this recipe so quick that dinner can be thrown together in minutes.
To begin with this particular recipe, we have to prepare a few ingredients. You can have instant pot street tacos using 9 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to make Instant pot street tacos:
- Prepare 3 lbs flank steak or you can use skirt steak
- Make ready 1 white onion chopped
- Make ready 2 fresh limes plus extra for toppings
- Prepare 1 1/2 cups beef stock
- Take 1 bundle cilantro
- Make ready 1 teaspoon salt
- Take 1 Teaspoon pepper
- Take 1/2 stick butter
- Take mini corn tortillas
It can be served as a meal or an appetizer for guests. I love street tacos, but rarely find a taco truck nearby that I can trust for a good and tasty taco. Instant Pot Shredded Beef Street Tacos. I love using the Instant Pot to make shredded beef of any kind.
Instructions to make Instant pot street tacos:
- Thinly slice the steak. Then chop into bite site pieces. – Place the steak in the Instant pot. – Add half the onions to the pot. Save the rest of the onions in a small bowl.
- Meanwhile season with salt and pepper. – Pour the beef stock over the beef. – Squeeze the juice of two fresh limes over the meat and onion mixture. – Lock the lead on and make sure the valve is set to sealing. – Set the pressure to high pressure for 15 minutes.
- While the steak is cooking, melt the butter in another skillet – Fry the mini corn tortillas in the melted butter for 1 minute until they are soft. – Allow them to cool slightly. – You will need 2 mini corn tortillas per taco. – Once the pressure is up do a quick release, and stir. – Spoon the meat mixture on the tortillas. – Top with cilantro, fresh onions and serve with limes.
- Notes- this is the steak i used i couldn’t find the other steaks, so i got the cheapest steaks… and i seasoned them before i put them in the instant pot. i did lay the meat on top of each other as you can see in the pictures. I didn’t cut mine i will be shredding it after it has cooked, in a food processor.
Chuck roast can become super tender in an hour in the Instant Pot. It is easily shreddable and makes a perfect filling for tacos, salads, tostados, burritos and more. These Instant Pot shredded beef street tacos are just so perfect. There’s just something about those tender flavorful bits of flank steak that I can’t get enough of. And you all know how much I big PUFFY heart my Instant Pot because of my chronic lack of planning, and insanely busy, hectic life.
So that is going to wrap this up with this exceptional food instant pot street tacos recipe. Thanks so much for your time. I am confident you can make this at home. There is gonna be more interesting food at home recipes coming up. Remember to bookmark this page on your browser, and share it to your family, colleague and friends. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!
Source : https://www.cookpad.com