Hello everybody, I hope you’re having an amazing day today. Today, I will show you a way to make a special dish, pita bread with mince filling. It is one of my favorites food recipes. This time, I will make it a little bit tasty. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Assembling: -Cut pita bread from the center,stuffed with cooked mince filling,ice berg,tomato salsa,yogurt dip & serve. Fill pockets with cooked mince and arrange on an oven tray. You can make pita bread either in the oven or on the stovetop, and there are advantages and disadvantages to both.
Pita bread with mince filling is one of the most popular of current trending foods on earth. It’s appreciated by millions every day. It’s easy, it’s fast, it tastes yummy. Pita bread with mince filling is something which I have loved my whole life. They are fine and they look fantastic.
To begin with this recipe, we have to prepare a few components. You can have pita bread with mince filling using 39 ingredients and 11 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to make Pita bread with mince filling:
- Take For PITA BREAD:
- Make ready 1¹/² tsp Instant yeast
- Get ¹/² cup Water
- Get 1 tsp Sugar
- Prepare 1 cup Wheat flour
- Take ¹/²cup All purpose flour
- Take to taste Salt
- Make ready 1 tsp Oil
- Take For MINCE FILLING
- Make ready 2 tbsps Oil
- Prepare ¹/² cup Chopped onions
- Prepare 1 tsp each ginger, garlic paste
- Take 300 gms Keema (any mince)
- Prepare 1 tsp Black pepper
- Prepare ¹/² tsp Turmeric powder
- Get ¹/² tsp Chilli powder
- Make ready ¹/² tsp Coriander powder
- Prepare ¹/² tsp Garam masala
- Get as per taste Salt
- Take ¹/² cup Chopped coriander
- Prepare For TOMATO SALSA
- Get ¹/² cup Chopped tomatoes
- Get ¹/² cup Chopped onions
- Make ready ¹/² cup Chopped cucumber
- Get ¹/² cup Chopped coriander
- Take 2-3 Chopped chillies
- Take as per taste Salt
- Prepare 1 tbsp Lemon juice
- Take For YOGHURT DIP
- Get 1 cup Yoghurt (strained)
- Take ¹/² tsp Black pepper
- Get 1 tbsp Chopped coriander
- Make ready as per taste Salt
- Make ready For ASSEMBLING
- Take 1 Pita bread
- Prepare as required Cooked mince filling
- Get as required Tomato salsa
- Get as required Cabbage
- Get as required Yoghurt dip
And, this homemade pita bread requires NO yeast, for even easier preparation. Best of all, this recipe tastes like a pita should—soft and chewy, but still heartier than regular You can, however, still slice these with a bread knife to fill them with salad, sandwich fillings or other ingredients of your choosing. Health benefits of eating pita bread. Pita bread is predominant in many cuisines such as Mediterranean and In Greece, pita is the type of pastry which is filled with variety of ingredients.
Steps to make Pita bread with mince filling:
- In lukewarm water,add yeast and sugar.Mix well and cover it for 15 mins.
- In a bowl,add wheat and all purpose flour,oil and salt & mix well.Add yeast mixture & mix well. Gradually,add water & knead well till a dough is formed.Cover & let it rest for 2hrs.
- Knead dough again,take a small dough & make a ball.
- Roll out dough with a rolling pin.
- Heat a tawa & place pita.Cook on low flame from both sides.
- Take a kadai & heat oil.Now put ginger garlic paste & saute it.Add onions & saute till transculent.Add all the spices.Now add the mince & mix well.
- Cook on low flame till it is cooked.Add coriander leaves.
- For Tomato salsa,add tomatoes, cucumber,onions,chilli,lemon juice & salt.Mix well.
- For yoghurt dip,add Yoghurt (strained),black pepper & Chopped coriander & whisk well.
- ASSEMBLING:Cut pita bread from the centre.
- Stuff with cooked mince filling, cabbage,tomato salsa, yoghurt dip & serve
Patties are stuffed into pita pockets and topped with tangy sauce. First time ever making Pita Bread and I made a triple batch (-: Go big or go home! I had to punch it down a few times, but I am assuming that because of the volume it took a while for the FINALLY, a real pita bread recipe that fills in the blanks and resolves my prior failures. Learn how to make the absolute best hummus and fluffy pita bread at home! Both require just a few ingredients and are SO MUCH better than anything you can find at the store.
So that is going to wrap this up for this exceptional food pita bread with mince filling recipe. Thanks so much for your time. I am sure that you will make this at home. There is gonna be more interesting food at home recipes coming up. Remember to bookmark this page in your browser, and share it to your loved ones, friends and colleague. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!
Source : https://www.cookpad.com