Hey everyone, hope you’re having an incredible day today. Today, I’m gonna show you how to make a special dish, shrimp and mushroom pasta with a basil white wine cream sauce. One of my favorites food recipes. For mine, I’m gonna make it a bit unique. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
The Taste You’ll Love To Serve With Classico Pasta Recipes. I sauteed the mushrooms and shrimp together with extra garlic and white wine and slightly undercooked since I knew they would cook more when added to the sauce. Also added parmesan. : How to Make Lemon Shrimp Pasta in Garlic White Wine Sauce : Make the Shrimp First: I recommend cooking the shrimp first and then using the same pan to make the ‘Wine Sauce’.
Shrimp and mushroom pasta with a basil white wine cream sauce is one of the most favored of current trending meals on earth. It’s enjoyed by millions daily. It is easy, it is quick, it tastes delicious. Shrimp and mushroom pasta with a basil white wine cream sauce is something which I have loved my whole life. They’re fine and they look fantastic.
To begin with this particular recipe, we have to first prepare a few components. You can have shrimp and mushroom pasta with a basil white wine cream sauce using 15 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you can achieve it.
The ingredients needed to make Shrimp and mushroom pasta with a basil white wine cream sauce:
- Make ready 2 lbs peeled shrimp raw
- Take 1/2 c olive oil
- Take 1/2 onion chopped
- Get 4-5 cloves garlic minced
- Prepare 1 tsp adobo seasoning
- Take Salt & pepper to taste (hold off on salt til the end cause wine, broth, and adobo are salty)
- Make ready 1 lbs protein pasta
- Prepare 1 pack mushrooms chopped
- Take 1 (8 oz) pack of low fat cream cheese chopped up
- Prepare 1/2 cup heavy or light cream
- Prepare 2 cups white wine
- Make ready 1 cup low sodium chicken broth
- Take 1-2 tbsp flour to thicken sauce
- Make ready 2 large sprigs of basil leaves minced
- Make ready Parmesan cheese to serve
Garnish with basil and more parmesan and serve. Meanwhile, saute mushrooms and onion in oil in a large skillet until tender. Add the shrimp, broth and seasonings. Heat a skillet over medium heat.
Steps to make Shrimp and mushroom pasta with a basil white wine cream sauce:
- Boil the pasta according to directions. The last 2 min add the mushrooms to boil. Drain and set aside
- In the same pot add oil, onion, and garlic and cook til soft. Add pealed shrimp and cook til pink/curled up
- Remove the shrimp and add white wine, chicken broth, heavy cream and basil. Bring to a simmer for 5 min
- Add the cream cheese and melt completely. Once melted quickly stir in flour to thicken. Taste for salt before adding shrimp and pasta & mushrooms back to pot.
- Serve with Parmesan cheese on top. Enjoy!
Cook, stirring, until the mushrooms are tender and light golden brown. Stir in the wine, parsley, salt, and pepper. Stir in the heavy cream then remove the pan from the heat. Serve the mushroom cream sauce over hot cooked. A light fresh Creamy Basil Sauce that’s filled with summer basil.
So that is going to wrap it up for this exceptional food shrimp and mushroom pasta with a basil white wine cream sauce recipe. Thank you very much for reading. I’m sure that you will make this at home. There’s gonna be interesting food at home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to save this page on your browser, and share it to your loved ones, friends and colleague. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!
Source : https://www.cookpad.com