Hey everyone, I hope you are having an incredible day today. Today, we’re going to prepare a distinctive dish, slow cooker minted lamb casserole. It is one of my favorites food recipes. This time, I will make it a little bit tasty. This will be really delicious.
Scrumptious Crock Pot Recipes To Make Any Meal A Success With Kraft®, Try Today! I’ve also used gravy granules to thicken my Slow Cooker Minted Lamb Stew as I prefer to have a gravy more brown in colour. Plus the gravy granules season as well as thicken.
Slow cooker minted lamb casserole is one of the most well liked of recent trending foods on earth. It is easy, it is quick, it tastes yummy. It’s enjoyed by millions every day. They’re nice and they look fantastic. Slow cooker minted lamb casserole is something which I have loved my entire life.
To begin with this recipe, we have to prepare a few ingredients. You can cook slow cooker minted lamb casserole using 13 ingredients and 2 steps. Here is how you can achieve it.
The ingredients needed to make Slow cooker minted lamb casserole:
- Prepare 4 lamb leg steaks
- Get 2 carrots
- Get 2 parsnips
- Prepare 1 onion
- Prepare 2 cloves garlic (minced)
- Prepare 2 pints lamb stock
- Make ready 2 tbsp mint sauce
- Make ready 8 baby potatoes
- Take 3 tbsp gravy granules
- Prepare 4 tbsp plain flour
- Get 2 tsp dried mint
- Prepare Salt and pepper
- Get 6 frozen stuffing balls
So much so, we were busy driving a narrowboat all-day during Christmas. The first of these is Minted Lamb Stew. I make it in the slow cooker but it can just as easily be made in a casserole dish in the oven. The next day add the lamb and any juices to the pan of a slow cooker.
Instructions to make Slow cooker minted lamb casserole:
- Chop and peel carrots, parsnips and onion. Cut potatoes into quarters. Add them into a slow cooker. In a bowl mix flour dried mint and seasoning together. Cut the lamb steaks in half and four with the seasoned flour. Add them into the slow cooker.
- Pour lamb stock in and add mint sauce, gravy granules and garlic. Mix well and cook on low for 4 hours. Add stuffing balls and cook for a further hour.
Stir in the onions and slowly add the hot chicken stock, stirring the entire time. I tend to roll it out of the shape it’s in when I buy it and layer it flatish. Cook’s tip Toss the lamb in the flour. Transfer to a plate, then add the rest of the oil, shallots, leeks, carrot and potatoes to the pan. Fry for a few mins until starting to soften.
So that’s going to wrap this up for this special food slow cooker minted lamb casserole recipe. Thank you very much for your time. I’m confident that you will make this at home. There is gonna be interesting food at home recipes coming up. Remember to bookmark this page on your browser, and share it to your family, colleague and friends. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!
Source : https://www.cookpad.com