Hey everyone, I hope you are having an amazing day today. Today, I will show you a way to prepare a special dish, easy 3 cheese spaghetti squash boat. One of my favorites. For mine, I will make it a bit unique. This will be really delicious.
Easy 3 Cheese Spaghetti Squash Boat is one of the most popular of recent trending meals on earth. It is easy, it is fast, it tastes delicious. It’s appreciated by millions every day. They’re fine and they look fantastic. Easy 3 Cheese Spaghetti Squash Boat is something which I’ve loved my whole life.
Spaghetti Squash Lasagna Boats – creamy ricotta, spaghetti squash, garlic kale, mozzarella cheese, and a quick simmer tomato sauce! Jump to Video · Jump to Recipe. I’ll show you the best way to cut and roast the spaghetti squash, and even how to figure out the carbs.
To begin with this recipe, we have to prepare a few components. You can have easy 3 cheese spaghetti squash boat using 12 ingredients and 11 steps. Here is how you can achieve it.
The ingredients needed to make Easy 3 Cheese Spaghetti Squash Boat:
- Take 1 spaghetti squash
- Get 3/4 cup tomato sauce
- Make ready 1/2 onion, diced
- Prepare 2 clove garlic, minced
- Make ready salt and pepper
- Take 2 tbsp grated parmesan cheese
- Take 1 tsp tomato paste
- Get ricotta cheese
- Get 1/2 cup shredded mozzarella cheese
- Make ready 1 tsp fresh lemon juice
- Make ready 1 tsp Coconut oil (or olive oil)
- Get Fresh parsley
Instant Pot spaghetti squash takes half the time of baking, and comes out perfectly al dente! It’s fast and easy to cook this popular veggie in the pressure cooker. Instant Pot spaghetti squash takes Make it into mac and cheese: Try our Spaghetti Squash Mac and Cheese where the squash serves. Spaghetti squash boats are perfect to meal prep for the week, and they are so versatile!
Instructions to make Easy 3 Cheese Spaghetti Squash Boat:
- In a bowl, mix together ricotta with fresh parsley (reserving some for garnishing)
- Preheat oven to 400°F. Cut spaghetti squash in half, hull out seeds. Place squash cut face down on baking sheet/tray. Bake in oven for 35 min.
- Meanwhile, in a pan heat coconut oil. Sautee onion and garlic.
- Add tomato paste and season with salt and pepper.
- Add tomato sauce to the pan, and bring to low bubble. Grate in the fresh parmesan and stir
- Pull squash out of the oven, squeeze lemon juice and carefully scrape the inside of the squash creating “spaghetti strings” (you can skip the lemon but I like the fresh citrus it adds to the dish)
- Scoop out the spaghetti squash and place in the pan of sauce and toss together gently. (it’s okay if you don’t scoop out all the squash, it’s going back in the skin)
- Pour the spaghetti squash and sauce mixture back into the squash skins.
- Add dollops of the ricotta cheese on top, then add the shredded cheese.
- Place back in the oven for 10 min or until the cheese has melted and has gotten bubbly and yummy.
- Garnish with fresh parsley and enjoy!
Here’s my pizza, buffalo chicken and Mediterranean boats! ★. Even broccoli haters will be obsessed. Get the recipe from Domestic Superhero. Gluten- and carb-free, spaghetti squash is healthy, delicious comfort food. Checkout this easy, Three Cheese Spaghetti Squash Casserole Recipe at LaaLoosh.com.
So that’s going to wrap this up with this special food easy 3 cheese spaghetti squash boat recipe. Thanks so much for reading. I am confident that you can make this at home. There’s gonna be interesting food at home recipes coming up. Remember to save this page on your browser, and share it to your family, friends and colleague. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!
Source : https://www.cookpad.com