Hello everybody, it is Drew, welcome to our recipe site. Today, we’re going to make a special dish, lamb and bean stew. One of my favorites. This time, I’m gonna make it a little bit tasty. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
This stew is delicious and hearty dinner option that is designed to bring all family together at the table. The ingredients are pretty simple and easy to. This one is so easy and is really delicious.
Lamb and Bean stew is one of the most popular of current trending foods in the world. It’s simple, it’s fast, it tastes delicious. It is enjoyed by millions daily. Lamb and Bean stew is something which I have loved my entire life. They’re fine and they look wonderful.
To get started with this particular recipe, we must prepare a few ingredients. You can have lamb and bean stew using 12 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you can achieve that.
The ingredients needed to make Lamb and Bean stew:
- Get Lamb cubes x 500g
- Get 2 Tbsp olive oil
- Prepare Cannellini beans cans x 2, washed and drained
- Get Onion x1, finely chopped
- Make ready Garlic cloves x 4, minced
- Get Handful spinach leaves
- Get 2 tsp Salt x
- Take 2 Tbsp Fresh lemon juice x
- Prepare Arabic seven spices x 1 tsp
- Get 2 cardamom pods
- Take Chopped tomatoes can x 1
- Prepare 3 Tbsp Tomato paste x
Return the lamb to the casserole and add the Worcestershire sauce, tomatoes and bay leaves. Then stir in the beans and cabbage, adding extra water as necessary. Remove pork hocks from beans and add to lamb mixture. This is a warming stew perfect for filling you up on a cold evening.
Instructions to make Lamb and Bean stew:
- Sprinkle salt over lamb and stir fry in olive oil till browned.
- To the same pot, add onion and garlic and fry for a minute then add 2 Cups of hot water and cardamom pods along with seven spices and another tea spoon of salt. Bring to simmer, cover and cook on low for 1.5 hours or until tender.
- Add beans, chopped tomatoes, tomato paste to the pot. Give it a good stir then turn off heat.
- Add spinach (either as whole or roughly chopped) and stir till wilted. Stir in lemon juice.
- Serve with a drizzle of olive oil over a bed of rice
Don’t be put off by the long cooking time, this is an easy one-pot supper that will reward you for your patience. Remove the spit from the rotisserie attachment and heat the grill. This dish is packed with animal protein from the lamb and powerful vegetarian protein from the fava beans. Pair this stew with a side of fiber-rich brown rice. Slow cooked lamb, green beans, and potato, in a savory tomato broth spiked with cumin and allspice.
So that is going to wrap this up with this exceptional food lamb and bean stew recipe. Thank you very much for your time. I’m confident you will make this at home. There is gonna be interesting food in home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to save this page in your browser, and share it to your family, friends and colleague. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!
Source : https://www.cookpad.com