Hello everybody, I hope you are having an incredible day today. Today, I will show you a way to make a special dish, soboro mixed inari-zushi. It is one of my favorites food recipes. This time, I am going to make it a bit tasty. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Soboro Mixed Inari-zushi is one of the most well liked of current trending foods on earth. It is appreciated by millions daily. It’s simple, it is fast, it tastes delicious. They’re nice and they look wonderful. Soboro Mixed Inari-zushi is something that I’ve loved my entire life.
To begin with this recipe, we must first prepare a few ingredients. You can have soboro mixed inari-zushi using 19 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you can achieve it.
The ingredients needed to make Soboro Mixed Inari-zushi:
- Prepare 2 cups (180 ml) cup) Japanese Short Grain Rice
- Make ready 50 ml Rice Vinegar
- Prepare 40 g (about 40ml) Sugar
- Prepare Slightly less than 1 teaspoon (4g) Salt
- Make ready 1 Egg *whisked
- Prepare 125 g Chicken Mince OR Pork Mince
- Prepare 1 teaspoon grated Ginger
- Take 5 cm Carrot *cut into small pieces
- Prepare 1 Shiitake *cut into small pieces
- Get 1 handful Baby Spinach
- Get 1 teaspoon Sugar
- Prepare 2 teaspoons Soy Sauce
- Prepare 12 pieces ‘Inari-zushi no Moto’ (Seasoned Abura-age)
- Take *If you want to cook Abura-age by yourself, here is the list of the ingredients
- Take 6 sheets Abura-age (thin fried tofu)
- Make ready 1 cup Dashi
- Get 4 tablespoons Mirin
- Get 4 tablespoons Sugar
- Get 4 tablespoons Soy Sauce
Steps to make Soboro Mixed Inari-zushi:
- If you use ready-to-use ‘Inari-zushi no Moto’, I recommend to empty the contents into a saucepan to heat, then cool. You can alter the flavour by adding more soy sauce or sugar.
- If you cook by yourself, cut Abura-age in half and open them carefully. Pour very hot water over the Abura-age to remove oil from them. Place all ingredients in a saucepan and cook Abura-age until the sauce thickens. Let them cool in the sauce.
- Cook Rice with slightly less amount of water to achieve firmer texture. Make Sushi Vinegar by mixing Rice Vinegar, Sugar and Salt.
- When Rice is cooked and steamed, pour the Sushi Vinegar over the HOT rice, then empty it into a large mixing bowl. Mix it well gently and thoroughly, fanning the rice with a fan or piece of cardboard to help the rice cool quickly. Cover the Rice with a damp cloth to stop the Rice drying out.
- Heat a small amount of Oil in a frying pan over low heat, cook Egg into firm and fine scrambled egg. Add to the Rice.
- Cook Mince, grated Ginger, Carrot and Shiitake over medium heat. When cooked, add Baby Spinach, season with Sugar and Soy Sauce. Mix with the Rice and Egg.
- Lightly squeeze the seasoned Abura-age, carefully open the bags, and fill the bags with the rice mixture.
So that is going to wrap it up for this special food soboro mixed inari-zushi recipe. Thanks so much for your time. I am sure that you can make this at home. There is gonna be more interesting food at home recipes coming up. Remember to save this page in your browser, and share it to your loved ones, colleague and friends. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!
Source : https://www.cookpad.com