Hey everyone, it is Jim, welcome to my recipe page. Today, I’m gonna show you how to prepare a distinctive dish, summer marrow soup with chilli, lime, mint and garlic. It is one of my favorites. For mine, I’m gonna make it a little bit unique. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Summer Marrow Soup with Chilli, Lime, Mint and Garlic is one of the most popular of recent trending meals in the world. It is simple, it’s fast, it tastes delicious. It is appreciated by millions daily. They’re fine and they look fantastic. Summer Marrow Soup with Chilli, Lime, Mint and Garlic is something that I have loved my whole life.
To get started with this recipe, we have to prepare a few ingredients. You can have summer marrow soup with chilli, lime, mint and garlic using 11 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you can achieve it.
The ingredients needed to make Summer Marrow Soup with Chilli, Lime, Mint and Garlic:
- Prepare 1 big marrow (i have no idea how much it weighed sorry)
- Take 1 large sweet potato
- Prepare 1 onion
- Get 1-2 cloves garlic
- Prepare 1 large carrot
- Take 1 lime(juice)
- Take 1 red chilli
- Get handfull fresh mint
- Get salt & pepper
- Make ready aprox 2 pints gluten free veg or chicken stock
- Prepare radish, olive oil, crushed chilli and seeds to garnish and serve
Instructions to make Summer Marrow Soup with Chilli, Lime, Mint and Garlic:
- Scrub all your veggies, only peel if the skins are damaged or extra grubby.
- Chop all the veggies into equal rough sizes and set aside.
- In a large saucepan sweat off your onion and garlic for 5 mins then add your veggies and chilli and cook for another 5 mins.
- Add your stock and bring to the boil, allow to simmer for about 30 mins.
- Once all your veggies are super soft, blitz with a hand blender until really smooth, you may have to add some water to thin out your soup.
- Add your fresh mint & lime and blitz again. add salt and pepper to taste.
- Serve really hot and garnish with lots of nice colourful bits.
So that is going to wrap it up with this special food summer marrow soup with chilli, lime, mint and garlic recipe. Thank you very much for reading. I’m confident you can make this at home. There is gonna be interesting food in home recipes coming up. Remember to bookmark this page on your browser, and share it to your loved ones, colleague and friends. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!
Source : https://www.cookpad.com