Hello everybody, it’s Jim, welcome to my recipe page. Today, we’re going to make a distinctive dish, youkai watch bento (jibanyan). It is one of my favorites food recipes. This time, I am going to make it a bit tasty. This will be really delicious.
Youkai Watch Bento (Jibanyan) is one of the most popular of recent trending meals on earth. It is appreciated by millions every day. It is easy, it is quick, it tastes delicious. Youkai Watch Bento (Jibanyan) is something that I’ve loved my whole life. They’re fine and they look wonderful.
To get started with this particular recipe, we have to first prepare a few ingredients. You can have youkai watch bento (jibanyan) using 4 ingredients and 14 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to make Youkai Watch Bento (Jibanyan):
- Make ready 2 Imitation crab sticks (about 5.5 cm)
- Make ready 1 slice Sliced cheese
- Get 1 dash Fish sausage or ham (if you don’t have any, you can use the red part of the crab sticks)
- Get 1 dash Cheddar cheese or thin omelet or leftover tamagoyaki
Instructions to make Youkai Watch Bento (Jibanyan):
- Trace Jibanyan’s face on some kitchen parchment paper.
- Cut the face out of the kitchen parchment paper.
- Remove the red part of the crab sticks and put on top of the sliced cheese.
- Put the cut out drawing of Jibanyan on top of Step 3.
- Cut out the shape of Jibanyan’s head.
- I forgot to cut out the one ear… But, if you’re going to make the light part of the ear out of the crab stick, cut it out from the back.
- Cut out the light part of the ear. Keep the cheese there, just cut out the crab stick layer. If it’s a pain, you can go ahead and just keep it intact and put the ear bits on top!
- For the light part of the ear, make a thin slice of the fish sausage (if you’re using ham, but use the ham as-is) and cut out the ear pieces.
- If using the crab sticks for the ears, then take the pieces you cut out in Step 7, turn them upside down, and attach to the ears. Don’t forget to make the cut in the ear! This one has crab stick on the right, fish sausage on the left.
- For the eyes, use cheddar cheese or thin omelet (or leftover tamagoyaki). For the pupils and mouth, use nori. For the scar, nose, and mouth, use the fish sausage.
- I used a cutter from the 100 yen shop for the eyes.
- Cut out the face part from the cheese.
- Top with the cheese and attach the face parts to finish. To make attaching the face parts easier, you can use some mayonnaise.
- This one’s face is about 4 cm long.
So that’s going to wrap this up with this exceptional food youkai watch bento (jibanyan) recipe. Thank you very much for your time. I am sure that you will make this at home. There’s gonna be interesting food at home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to save this page on your browser, and share it to your family, colleague and friends. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!
Source : https://www.cookpad.com