Hey everyone, I hope you are having an incredible day today. Today, I’m gonna show you how to prepare a special dish, 🍝🥘arabian ouzi rice or (parda pulo)🥘🍝. One of my favorites. For mine, I will make it a little bit unique. This will be really delicious.
🍝🥘Arabian Ouzi Rice or (Parda Pulo)🥘🍝 is one of the most popular of current trending foods in the world. It’s appreciated by millions daily. It’s simple, it is fast, it tastes delicious. They’re nice and they look wonderful. 🍝🥘Arabian Ouzi Rice or (Parda Pulo)🥘🍝 is something which I’ve loved my whole life.
Ouzi is a traditional Middle Eastern recipe, widely enjoyed during Ramadan. Although in many countries Ouzi refers to the baby lamb and to a dish of lamb. pig maw and chicken soup with pepper Liziqi Channel. পর্দা বিরিয়ানি – সুলতান সুলেমানের আমল থেকে আরব দেশের ভীষণ জনপ্রিয় একটি রেসিপি – Lamb Ouzi – قوزي.
To get started with this particular recipe, we have to first prepare a few ingredients. You can cook 🍝🥘arabian ouzi rice or (parda pulo)🥘🍝 using 26 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to make 🍝🥘Arabian Ouzi Rice or (Parda Pulo)🥘🍝:
- Get For the Dough ingredients
- Get 1 cup all-purpose flour(tea mug)
- Get 1 tsp sugar
- Make ready 1/4 tsp Salt
- Get 1 tsp yeast
- Make ready 1 tbs oil
- Take 1/3 cup lukewarm water+ extra for kneading
- Get For the filling ingredients
- Make ready 300 g basmati rice soaked for 40 to 45 min in Water
- Make ready 300 g Lamb, beef, mutton or Chicken
- Make ready 1 big sized onion thinly sliced
- Get 1/2 cup oil
- Get 1 tsp garlic paste
- Take 1 tsp ginger paste
- Take 2 black Cardamom
- Take 1 tsp whloe black paper
- Get 2 cinnamon sticks
- Take 1 tsp Cloves
- Take 2 bay Leaves
- Prepare 10-12 almond
- Take 4 green Cardamom
- Make ready 1 tbsp white cumin seeds
- Make ready 1 & 1/2 tsp salt or to taste
- Prepare For Garnishing (optional step)
- Get 5-6 dry roasted almonds
- Prepare 1 small size onion thinly sliced and fried golden brown
Drain and cook in a saucepan of boiling water until partially cooked. Eid Special Parda pulao – Ouzi/Chilman biryani Arabian & Turkish Special naan stuffed biryani Delicious Kofta biryani recipe for Eid festival
Steps to make 🍝🥘Arabian Ouzi Rice or (Parda Pulo)🥘🍝:
- #Making_a_Dough: – – Take a bowl and add lukwarm water, sugar, yeast and mix it. – – After Mixing it leave it for 10-15 mints so that yeast will be active – – After 15 mints the yeast will be active and you will see small bubble on the surface of dough.
- At this stage add salt and oil. – – mix it continuously while adding flour lukewarm water as required and make a smooth dough. – – then leave it in a warm place for 1or 2hrs till its dough double in size. – Or (you can use readymade pizza dough)
- #Makeing_a_Filling: – – Now lets make a rice for the filling. – – Take a pan and add oil and heat it. – after oil heats up add bay leaves and the add finely chopped onion, ginger and garlic and mix it and cook it for 1 min – – after onion light golden colour add meat and mix it and cook it for another 1- 2 mins or change the colour.
- Then after 2 mins add all the spices black cardamom, black paper, salt to taste, cinnamon sticks, cloves, almond, green cardamom and cook it for 1 min. – – After 1 min open the lid and add 1 cup of warm water and cook it again for 1or 2hrs or meat 90% Done.
- After when meat cook 90% add rice which is soaked for 40-45 min in water. – Washed and drain the rice and mix it well and cover it Cook it for 10 min in high flame all the water dried up and rice cook 90% Done. – – Now after 10 mins open the lid and After that close the gas and put the rice set a side to cool down. – – Lets go to the Dough we have left it in. it will be double of its size now.
- Now take this dough to the kitchen plat form and spread it with a rolling pin like big naan or chapaati but make it a bit thick. – – Now take heat proof bowl and grease it from inside with oil and place the flat dough inside the bowl so that its attached to its inner surface.
- Now first put the dry roasted almonds and fried onions we have prepared earlier. – Now fill the rice we have prepared earlier inside the bowl and cover it by joining the edges of the dough make it like a ball. – – Bake in a preheated oven at 350 degrees F gas mark 4. – Bake10-15 minute or until it becomes golden brown.
- Now after 10-15 minutes the dough will be golden brown in color. leave it for sometime for cooling. – – after cooling remove the dough in a plate and give a cut to it and hot will come out of it now serve with raita and fresh salad.
Pobierz to zdjęcie Arabic Ouzi Lamb Ricea Kind Of Traditional Arabian Rice Served With Lamb Shank Stuffed Lamb With Rice teraz. Szukaj więcej w bibliotece wolnych od tantiem zdjęć stockowych iStock, obejmującej zdjęcia Arabia, które można łatwo i szybko pobrać. Stuffed lamb with rice – stock image. Stuffed lamb with rice” can be used for personal and commercial purposes according to the conditions of the purchased Royalty-free license. We recently asked the BuzzFeed Community for their go-to easy dinner ideas — the ones perfect for busy nights where you don’t want to spend hours in the kitchen, but still want something more substantial than, say, a PB&J.
So that is going to wrap it up with this exceptional food 🍝🥘arabian ouzi rice or (parda pulo)🥘🍝 recipe. Thanks so much for reading. I am sure that you can make this at home. There is gonna be more interesting food in home recipes coming up. Remember to bookmark this page in your browser, and share it to your family, colleague and friends. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!
Source : https://www.cookpad.com