Hey everyone, it’s John, welcome to our recipe page. Today, we’re going to make a special dish, an easy and healthy tofu gratin. It is one of my favorites. For mine, I’m gonna make it a bit unique. This will be really delicious.
An Easy and Healthy Tofu Gratin is one of the most well liked of current trending foods on earth. It is simple, it’s fast, it tastes yummy. It is appreciated by millions every day. An Easy and Healthy Tofu Gratin is something which I have loved my entire life. They are nice and they look fantastic.
To begin with this recipe, we must prepare a few components. You can cook an easy and healthy tofu gratin using 8 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you can achieve that.
The ingredients needed to make An Easy and Healthy Tofu Gratin:
- Make ready For the sauce:
- Prepare 160 grams Silken tofu
- Make ready 3 tbsp Mayonnaise
- Prepare 1 tsp Miso
- Make ready 1 dash Salt and pepper
- Make ready 2 tsp Grated cheese
- Get Additions:
- Prepare 1 anything that you have at hand Kabocha squash, sweet potato, lotus root, broccoli, asparagus, spinach or any of your favorite vegetables
Steps to make An Easy and Healthy Tofu Gratin:
- If a vegetable needs preparation, do so by boiling, microwaving etc…
- Wrap the tofu with paper towels, put it on a heat-proof plate uncovered, and microwave at 600 W for about 2 minutes to remove excess water.
- Add mayonnaise and miso to the tofu and mix until smooth.
- Adjust the taste of the tofu mixture from Step 3 with salt and pepper.
- Pour the sauce from Step 4 onto the vegetables you prepared in Step 1. Sprinkle some grated cheese, and bake in the toaster oven for 5-6 minutes or until the top becomes golden.
- It is also great if you add some pizza cheese on top and bake in the toaster oven in Step 5.
So that is going to wrap this up with this special food an easy and healthy tofu gratin recipe. Thank you very much for reading. I’m confident that you can make this at home. There’s gonna be interesting food at home recipes coming up. Remember to bookmark this page in your browser, and share it to your loved ones, colleague and friends. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!
Source : https://www.cookpad.com