Hello everybody, hope you are having an amazing day today. Today, I will show you a way to make a special dish, aysha’s stuffed chicken breast. It is one of my favorites food recipes. This time, I am going to make it a bit tasty. This will be really delicious.
Aysha’s stuffed chicken breast is one of the most popular of current trending meals in the world. It is appreciated by millions every day. It is simple, it is quick, it tastes yummy. Aysha’s stuffed chicken breast is something that I have loved my whole life. They are fine and they look fantastic.
We Hand Select Your Items & Deliver Them To Your Door When It’s Most Convenient. Groceries, Clothing, Toys & More Delivered. Use Our Step-By-Step Guide To Cook Simple and Delectable Meal Plans.
To begin with this particular recipe, we have to prepare a few components. You can cook aysha’s stuffed chicken breast using 8 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to make Aysha’s stuffed chicken breast:
- Make ready 1 lb boneless skinless chicken breast
- Take 4 oz pepper jack cheese (can use up to 6oz)
- Make ready 1 cup frozen spinach, thawed and drained (fresh cooked)
- Make ready 2 tbsp Olive oil
- Get 1 dash sea salt
- Get 1 dash black pepper
- Prepare 2 tbsp cajun seasoning
- Prepare 1 lots of toothpicks
Good enough to be served at a high-priced restaurant, but easy enough to make yourself.. This Stuffed Chicken Recipe is no ordinary stuffed chicken breast! The first cut into the chicken produces a juicy burst of hot lemon-herb butter and makes the chicken so juicy and flavorful. It is especially delicious served over creamy mashed potatoes.
Steps to make Aysha’s stuffed chicken breast:
- Preheat oven to 350°F
- Flatten chicken to 1/4 inch thickness
- In a medium bowl combine the pepper jack cheese, spinach, salt and pepper
- Spoon about 1/4 cup of the spinach mixture onto each chicken breast. Roll each chicken breast and fasten the seams with toothpicks. (This part requires a lil bit of skill I used about 8 toothpicks in each roll to ensure none of the filling seeps out.)
- Brush each chicken breast with the olive oil. Sprinkle the cajun seasoning evenly over all. Sprinkle any remaining spinach and cheese on top of chicken (optional)
- Place the chicken seam side up onto a tin foil-lined baking sheet (for easy cleanup)
- Bake for 35 to 40 mins or until chicken is cooked through
- Remove toothpicks before serving. Serve whole or slice into medallions
This is the easy version of our classic Chicken Kiev (pounded, stuffed, rolled, fried and. Hot Tip: The best way to reheat the chicken is to pop it in the oven on broil. This will create a nice crust on the outside, while keeping the meat nice and juicy on the inside. Smothered and covered in jalapeño popper realness!. Stuffed chicken breasts make a great dinner party dish.
So that’s going to wrap it up with this special food aysha’s stuffed chicken breast recipe. Thanks so much for your time. I am confident that you can make this at home. There’s gonna be more interesting food in home recipes coming up. Remember to save this page on your browser, and share it to your loved ones, friends and colleague. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!
Source : https://www.cookpad.com