Hello everybody, I hope you are having an incredible day today. Today, I’m gonna show you how to make a special dish, healthy oatmeal cookies. One of my favorites food recipes. This time, I will make it a little bit tasty. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Healthy oatmeal cookies is one of the most well liked of recent trending foods on earth. It’s simple, it is quick, it tastes delicious. It’s appreciated by millions daily. Healthy oatmeal cookies is something which I’ve loved my whole life. They’re fine and they look wonderful.
Oatmeal & More Delivered To Your Door. We Hand Select Your Items & Deliver Them To Your Door When It’s Most Convenient. Make Harry & David Your Destination For Oatmeal Baked Goods Gifts That Are Sure To Delight.
To get started with this particular recipe, we must first prepare a few ingredients. You can cook healthy oatmeal cookies using 13 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to make Healthy oatmeal cookies:
- Take 1 1/4 cup oats
- Make ready 1 cup whole wheat flour
- Get 1 1/2 tsp baking powder
- Make ready 1 1/2 tsp cinnamon powder
- Prepare 1/2 tsp salt
- Make ready 1/4 cup applesauce
- Take 4 tbsp unsalted butter, melted
- Get 1 large egg
- Take 1 tsp vanilla extract
- Take 1/2 cup honey
- Make ready 1/3 cup chocolate chips
- Take 1/4 cup raisins
- Get 1/4 cup walnuts or pecans, well chopped
Love that it uses whole wheat flour. For healthy oatmeal cookies banana edition, don’t miss my Banana Oatmeal Cookies, this recipe’s different but equally delicious cousin. This recipe for classic oatmeal chocolate chip cookies gets a healthy boost with whole-wheat flour and uses less sugar and butter than traditional recipes. Don’t hesitate to make a double batch–they’re so satisfying they’ll be gone fast.
Instructions to make Healthy oatmeal cookies:
- Whisk flour, oats, baking powder, cinnamon powder and salt together.
- In another bowl, combine the applesauce, butter, egg, vanilla extract and honey.
- Combine the wet ingredients with flour mix. Fold in chocolate chips, walnuts and raisins. The mixture will be wet the sticky. Place the batter in the fridge for 30 minutes or upto 3 days.
- Preheat the oven to 350°F. Place the parchment paper on the baking sheet. Remove the dough from the fridge and drop the dough into 1 1/2 inch balls spacing it out to 1 inch. Gently flatten the balls with the fingers to be about 3/4 inch thick.
- Bake the cookies until golden and firm, for about 10-15 minutes. Once done let them cool for few minutes before transferring them and enjoy a healthy snack.
To achieve that primal pleasure with this recipe, Appel mixes old-fashioned and quick oats for a soft cookie that still has a chew to it. A bit of whole wheat flour adds a deeper flavor to the. These healthy oatmeal cookies are a great example. I made the cookies for a New Year’s Eve party. They were a big hit, but the recipe needed a bit more testing and the photos were in dire need of an upgrade.
So that is going to wrap this up for this exceptional food healthy oatmeal cookies recipe. Thank you very much for your time. I’m confident that you will make this at home. There is gonna be more interesting food at home recipes coming up. Remember to save this page on your browser, and share it to your loved ones, friends and colleague. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!
Source : https://www.cookpad.com