Hello everybody, hope you are having an amazing day today. Today, I’m gonna show you how to prepare a distinctive dish, mike’s super simple taco & tostada tips. It is one of my favorites food recipes. For mine, I am going to make it a little bit unique. This will be really delicious.
Mike’s Super Simple Taco & Tostada Tips is one of the most favored of recent trending foods on earth. It’s enjoyed by millions daily. It’s simple, it is fast, it tastes delicious. They are nice and they look wonderful. Mike’s Super Simple Taco & Tostada Tips is something that I have loved my entire life.
To begin with this particular recipe, we have to prepare a few components. You can have mike’s super simple taco & tostada tips using 34 ingredients and 18 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to make Mike’s Super Simple Taco & Tostada Tips:
- Get ● For The Meat [as needed]
- Take 80/20 Ground Beef
- Make ready ● For The Shells [as needed]
- Prepare Fresh Flat Tostada Shells
- Make ready Fresh Flour Tortillas
- Get Fresh Taco Shells
- Take ● For The Vegetables Additions & Toppings [all chilled – as needed]
- Prepare Taco Bell Seasoning Packe [one for meat – one for refried beans]
- Prepare Firm Black Olives [sliced]
- Take Fresh Cilantro Leaves [chopped]
- Make ready Red Onions [chopped]
- Get Iceberg Lettuce [shreaded]
- Take Cabbage [shreaded]
- Make ready Shreaded Mexican 3 Cheese
- Take Viadailla Onions [chopped]
- Make ready Firm Beefeater Tomatoes [chopped]
- Prepare Jalapeños [minced – seeds & membranes removed]
- Prepare Fresh Minced Garlic
- Make ready Fresh Lime Wedges & Juice
- Take 1 Can Beef Stock [with sodium]
- Prepare 2 Cans Rosarita Refried Beans [one of the better brands]
- Make ready Firm Avocados [sliced – lightly drizzled with lime juice]
- Take 2 tbsp Dehydrated Onions [don’t use fresh onions]
- Prepare Radishes [sliced]
- Prepare Sour Cream [add fresh chives if possible]
- Make ready Homemade Salsa [see recipe]
- Prepare Homemade Green Salsa [see recipe]
- Take Homemade Habenero Sauce [see recipe]
- Get 1/2 tsp Mexican Oregeno [crushed]
- Take Queso Fresco Cheese
- Get ● For The Options [all dusted with Taco seasoning]
- Make ready Sliced Sirlon
- Make ready Shreaded Chicken
- Get Chopped Shrimp
Steps to make Mike’s Super Simple Taco & Tostada Tips:
- Start with 80/20 ground beef. There’s no need to strain this specific extra lean blend.
- One of the better, more familiar Americanized pre-fabed Taco Seasoning mixes. This brand is always a REAL time saver. After all, I’m always about the easy if it works!
- Instead of adding your dry packet seasoning mix into your dry fried ground beef and risk clumping. Or, even adding plain water to moisten and dissolve it. Try using a 1/2 cup + of beef stock for moisture and additional flavor. Mix, steam, simmer and cover.
- Add a good pinch of ground cumin, a dash of Mexican Oregeno, [crushed] fresh ground black pepper, fresh minced garlic and 2 tbsp dehydrated onions. Cover and simmer. Add additional beef stock if need be. Be sure to use dehydrated onions. Believe it or not, they really do make the beef part of the dish.
- Chop fresh chilled shreadded cabbage, lettuce with drizzled lime juice, tomatoes, cilantro, Viadailla onions for sweetness, firm black sliced olives, [hidden under tomatoes] jalapeños with radishes and refrigerate. Make sure all vegetables are super firm, crazy snapy fresh and chilled! It does make a huge difference!
- For the Stacked Refried Beans. Add a bunch of fresh chopped sweet onions, a 1/2 cup Mexican 3 Cheese, firm tomatoes with no seeds, cilantro leaves, minced garlic, jalapeños, a 1/2 packet of taco seasoning and a dash of your favorite red salsa. Just heat and serve. That’s it folks! Easy peasy! No secrets here! You can sauté your vegetables if you want them soft but we don’t here in New Mexico.
- Fresh chilled, sliced Avocados drizzled with lime juice for flavor and to keep them from browning.
- Fresh chilled Sour Cream. Add fresh diced chives to it if you have them on hand. They’re always appreciated!
- Fresh homemade guacamole. See my recipe for, Mike’s Fiesta Guacamole, under my profile if you’d like.
- Homemade habenero sauce. See my recipe for, Mike’s Garlic Habenero Chili Sauce, under my profile if you’d like.
- Homemade chilled salsa. See my recipe under, Mike’s Authentic Salsa. I received this recipe from a native Mexican in Mexico City when I was a kid. It’s clean, pure, crisp and crazy delicious!
- Homemade chilled Green Salsa. See my recipe for, Mike’s Very Verde Salsa, if you’d like. Here in New Mexico we usually employ both red and green salsa on everything we eat. In fact, we typically call it, “Goin’ Christmas on their asses!”
- Feel free to check out my, Mike’s Creamy Avocado Dip And Spread, if you’d like.
- Queso Fresco Cheese. You will want to crumble it up a bit.
- Fresh shredded Mexican 3 Cheese blend.
- Red Onion and cilantro leaves. always make for a pretty, colorful, delicious garnish.
- You can use fresh lime wedges or lime juice. Your choice. Used mostly to keep fresh ingredients from browning as well as for flavor. Either works just as well. It’s up to you!
- Sliced sirlon, shreaded chicken and shrimp mixed with your basic Taco seasoning goes great with these as well. Just make sure your proteins are hot and your sides are super crispy and chilly! Enjoy!
So that’s going to wrap it up for this special food mike’s super simple taco & tostada tips recipe. Thanks so much for your time. I am sure that you will make this at home. There is gonna be interesting food in home recipes coming up. Remember to save this page in your browser, and share it to your family, friends and colleague. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!
Source : https://www.cookpad.com