Hey everyone, it is Brad, welcome to my recipe page. Today, I will show you a way to make a distinctive dish, portobello mushrooms, red pepper and cucumber pasta. It is one of my favorites food recipes. This time, I will make it a bit unique. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Portobello Mushrooms, Red Pepper and Cucumber Pasta is one of the most favored of recent trending meals in the world. It is easy, it’s fast, it tastes yummy. It is enjoyed by millions every day. They’re nice and they look wonderful. Portobello Mushrooms, Red Pepper and Cucumber Pasta is something which I have loved my whole life.
Taste The Delicious, Italian-Inspired Red Pasta Sauce From Classico. Great recipe for Portobello Mushrooms, Red Pepper and Cucumber Pasta. Portobello Mushrooms, Red Pepper and Cucumber Pasta.
To begin with this particular recipe, we have to first prepare a few components. You can cook portobello mushrooms, red pepper and cucumber pasta using 14 ingredients and 10 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to make Portobello Mushrooms, Red Pepper and Cucumber Pasta:
- Make ready 2 Cups Chopped Portobello Mushrooms
- Make ready 1 Medium Organic Red Pepper
- Prepare 1 Medium Organic Cucumber
- Prepare 2 Cloves Minced Garlic
- Take 1 Cup Onion
- Make ready 1 Pack Organic Spaghetti (Pasta of your choice)
- Prepare 2 tbsp Organic All Purpose Flour
- Make ready 1 tbsp Olive Oil
- Take 2 tbsp Organic Unsalted Butter
- Get 1 cup White Wine
- Get 1 tbsp Oregano
- Prepare 2 Cups Organic Skim Milk
- Get 1 tsp salt
- Take 1/2 tsp pepper
Heat Olive Oil in a Large Non-Stick Skillet over medium heat. Red wine vinegar gives a piquant edge to sauteed garlic, Portobello mushrooms, red bell peppers and zucchini. Toss the mixture with bow tie pasta, and serve with grated Parmesan. Portobello mushrooms – Look for large mushrooms that are about the same size.
Steps to make Portobello Mushrooms, Red Pepper and Cucumber Pasta:
- Cook Pasta according to the package and set aside
- Heat Olive Oil in a Large Non-Stick Skillet over medium heat
- Add Garlic and Onion, sauté for 2 minutes
- Add Mushrooms and sauté for another 2 minutes
- Add Butter and White Wine and let it cook for another 2 minutes
- Add All Purpose Flour and stir until you don’t see the flour anymore
- Add Skim Milk, stir and let it Simmer for 5 minutes
- Add Red Pepper, Cucumber and cook for a minute
- Add Salt and Pepper
- Done and serve
Olive oil – Avocado oil is another good option. Yellow onion – You can use red onion too! Bell pepper – Red is my favorite, but orange or yellow would also be good! Frozen corn – If corn is in season, you can use fresh sweet corn. Cut red and yellow bell peppers in half from top to bottom; remove stems, seeds and ribs.
So that is going to wrap this up for this special food portobello mushrooms, red pepper and cucumber pasta recipe. Thank you very much for reading. I’m confident that you can make this at home. There is gonna be more interesting food at home recipes coming up. Remember to save this page in your browser, and share it to your loved ones, colleague and friends. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!
Source : https://www.cookpad.com