Hey everyone, it’s me, Dave, welcome to our recipe site. Today, I will show you a way to make a distinctive dish, the left over pita. It is one of my favorites food recipes. For mine, I am going to make it a little bit unique. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
In the morning, there’s leftover pita. a chickpea and herb fatteh (above) that utilizes chickpeas and a bounty of herbs, tahini sauce and chile oil to bring day-old pita back to life. The sesame pita bread came from Trader Joes, as did the pre-marinated Tri-Tip. You could use any leftover cooked meat, and adjust the flavorings infinitely.
The left over Pita is one of the most well liked of recent trending foods in the world. It’s simple, it’s quick, it tastes yummy. It’s enjoyed by millions every day. They are fine and they look wonderful. The left over Pita is something that I’ve loved my entire life.
To begin with this recipe, we must first prepare a few ingredients. You can cook the left over pita using 20 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to make The left over Pita:
- Prepare 1 pita bread
- Take 1 parmesan cheese
- Make ready 1 italian sausage or meat of choice
- Take 1 tsp butter (pita)
- Take 1/2 tsp minced garlic (pita)
- Take for stir fry
- Make ready 2 tbsp butter
- Take 1 tbsp minced garlic
- Take 1 tbsp dried herb mix seasonings
- Make ready 1 tbsp parsley flakes
- Make ready 1/2 tsp salt
- Take 1/2 tsp pepper
- Make ready 1/2 tsp garlic salt
- Take 2 tbsp olive oil
- Take 1 broccoli
- Take 1 mushrooms
- Take 1 shredded carrots
- Make ready 1 zucchini
- Prepare 1 asparagus
- Make ready 1 spinach leaves
All three: Falafel, Chicken, and Gyro. My favorite flatbread or pocketless pita EVER. These are so soft and tender – say goodbye to the dry and crumbly pitas and make these today! Sure it’s easier to buy pitas at the store, but they are neverrrr as good.
Steps to make The left over Pita:
- start by adding butter, garlic olive oil into a pan cook about 2 minutes. add in chopped veggies of choice & seasonings, cook till veggies of choice are tender but not mushy(as above) about 9minutes. .theres no precise measurement since this was just left over odd n ends of veggies.use whats on hand to make stir fry
- chop left over meat of choice heat as you like
- speed butter & garlic on one side of pita, heat on warm skillet till golden.assemble pita how you like.enjoy!
In fact, I often find that store bought pita bread is quite dry. Hummus, falafel, and grape leaves served over a bed of salad with Pita bread. Choice of dressing: Italian, Greek, Our special home made Tahini sauce (vegan). Any credits left over after redemption return to your rewards account. Pita Pack members will earn credits based on any Pita Pit purchase except alcohol and merchandise.
So that’s going to wrap this up for this exceptional food the left over pita recipe. Thank you very much for reading. I am sure that you can make this at home. There’s gonna be interesting food at home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to save this page in your browser, and share it to your loved ones, colleague and friends. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!
Source : https://www.cookpad.com