Hello everybody, it’s me again, Dan, welcome to my recipe page. Today, I will show you a way to make a special dish, brownie cookies. It is one of my favorites. This time, I will make it a bit tasty. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Brownie Cookies is one of the most favored of recent trending foods on earth. It is simple, it is quick, it tastes delicious. It’s enjoyed by millions every day. They are nice and they look wonderful. Brownie Cookies is something which I have loved my entire life.
Convenient Delivery When You Want It. Get Groceries, Clothing, Toys & More Delivered. Get Ready to Bake Cookie Dough and Brownie Batter Delivered to Your Home!
To begin with this recipe, we have to prepare a few ingredients. You can cook brownie cookies using 9 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to make Brownie Cookies:
- Get Flour
- Get Unsweetened Cocoa Powder
- Get Baking Powder
- Get Salt
- Get Semisweet Chocolate Chips
- Get Unsalted Butter
- Take large Eggs
- Prepare Sugar
- Take Light Brown Sugar
Put the chocolate in a microwave-safe bowl and melt it in the microwave. This recipe starts with a brownie box mix (I prefer Ghirardelli Double Chocolate) and adds additional flour, vegetable oil, water, eggs, and chocolate chips to the mix. When a brownie and a cookie meet, fall in love, and get married, this is the wedded bliss that results. I love these beautiful babies, because they’re everything that’s wonderful about brownies, but in easy-to-eat cookie form.
Instructions to make Brownie Cookies:
- Preheat oven to 350°F and line two quarter sheet baking sheets with Silpats or parchment paper.
- Whisk together flour, cocoa, baking powder, and salt in a small bowl.
- Place 2 1/2 cups of the semisweet chocolate chips and butter in a saucepan. Slowly melt the chocolate, stirring occasionally until smooth. Remove from the heat and set aside to cool slightly.
- Combine eggs and sugars in a medium and use a mixer to blend on medium speed for 5 minutes. Reduce speed to low, beat in melted chocolate for 1 minute. Add flour mixture and mix on low speed for 20 seconds until combined. Fold in chocolate chips.
- Use a 1/2 Tb measuring spoon to form the cookies, spacing cookies 3 inches apart.
- Bake for 12 to 14 minutes, rotating pans halfway through until tops are shiny and crackly. Remove from oven and place cookies on a cooling rack and enjoy!
These brownie cookies feature the best parts of a pan of brownies — the dense fudgy middle pieces and the crisp crunchy corners — in every single bite. Plus, you don’t need to fuss over what size pan to use. All you need for this recipe is a cookie sheet! This brownie cookie recipe is all of the good parts of a brownie- crackly crust, fudgy middles, chewy edges, & intense chocolate flavor -in one easy, homemade cookie recipe. One of the best cookie recipes around!
So that is going to wrap this up for this exceptional food brownie cookies recipe. Thanks so much for your time. I am confident that you can make this at home. There is gonna be interesting food at home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to save this page in your browser, and share it to your family, colleague and friends. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!
Source : https://www.cookpad.com