Hello everybody, hope you are having an amazing day today. Today, we’re going to prepare a special dish, cinnamon chocolate chip bread. One of my favorites. This time, I’m gonna make it a bit tasty. This will be really delicious.
Cinnamon Chocolate Chip Bread is one of the most favored of recent trending foods in the world. It is enjoyed by millions daily. It’s simple, it’s quick, it tastes delicious. Cinnamon Chocolate Chip Bread is something that I have loved my whole life. They are fine and they look fantastic.
Bread & More Delivered To Your Door. Convenient Delivery When You Want It. Get Groceries, Clothing, Toys & More Delivered.
To begin with this particular recipe, we have to first prepare a few components. You can cook cinnamon chocolate chip bread using 11 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to make Cinnamon Chocolate Chip Bread:
- Get 1 stick butter softened
- Make ready 3/4 cup sugar
- Make ready 2 teaspoons vanilla extract
- Get 2 cups all purpose flour
- Prepare 2 teaspoons baking powder
- Get 1/2 teaspoon baking soda
- Make ready 1/2 teaspoon salt
- Make ready 2 tablespoons ground cinnamon
- Make ready 1 cup buttermilk
- Take 1/3 cup sour cream
- Get 1/2 cup mini chocolate chips
Moist pumpkin bread made with spiced pumpkin butter, studded with chocolate chips, and swirled with sweet cinnamon sugar. Perfect for all of the autumn weekends ahead, and best enjoyed warm right out of the oven with a generous smear of salted butter. It’s the perfect bread for breakfast or pairing with tea or coffee. Oh and a final note: this bread is called Cinnamon-Chocolate Chip Bread but there’s actually no chocolate chips in it–it’s just some chopped chocolate.
Instructions to make Cinnamon Chocolate Chip Bread:
- Combine sugar, butter, eggs, and vanilla extract in large mixing bowl.
- In separate bowl, combine flour, baking soda, baking powder, salt, cinnamon.
- Gradually add in dry mix to wet. Once you’ve added half the dry then add the buttermilk and the sour cream. Combine and then mix in the other half of your dry. Fold in chocolate chips at the end. Sprinkle a little sugar on the top
- Bake at 350 for 30-35 minutes until top is golden. Then cover with tinfoil and continue baking until center comes clean on toothpick. (Check about every 10 minutes or so) I prefer to use a dark tin pan coated in butter for my breads. Best served warm. Enjoy!
Incredibly moist chocolate chip quick bread with a sweet dark cinnamon swirl inside. I’ll never tire of cinnamon swirl bread. Growing up, my favorite school morning breakfast was cinnamon swirl bread, toasted and buttered. Chocolate Chip Cinnamon bread is an easy quick bread with lots of cinnamon flavor. I added mini chocolate chips, because I like to have a little chocolate in every bite!
So that is going to wrap this up with this exceptional food cinnamon chocolate chip bread recipe. Thank you very much for your time. I am sure you will make this at home. There’s gonna be interesting food in home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to bookmark this page on your browser, and share it to your loved ones, friends and colleague. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!
Source : https://www.cookpad.com