Hey everyone, it’s Louise, welcome to our recipe site. Today, I will show you a way to make a special dish, creamy buttermilk cauliflower soup. One of my favorites food recipes. This time, I will make it a bit unique. This will be really delicious.
Cauliflower & More Delivered To Your Door. Convenient Delivery When You Want It. Get Groceries, Clothing, Toys & More Delivered.
Creamy Buttermilk Cauliflower Soup is one of the most popular of recent trending meals on earth. It’s simple, it’s quick, it tastes delicious. It is appreciated by millions every day. They are nice and they look fantastic. Creamy Buttermilk Cauliflower Soup is something that I’ve loved my entire life.
To begin with this recipe, we must prepare a few ingredients. You can cook creamy buttermilk cauliflower soup using 8 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to make Creamy Buttermilk Cauliflower Soup:
- Prepare 1 medium head of cauliflower
- Make ready 1 small carrot
- Get 1 big onion
- Get 1 celery stalk
- Prepare 3 cloves garlic
- Get 500 ml buttermilk or full cream milk & 1 lemon
- Get Salt
- Prepare Pepper
Add flour and stir one minute. Puree mixture in blender and return to saucepan. In a Dutch oven, combine the broth, celery, onion and carrot. This nourishing, hearty and creamy cauliflower and bacon soup is comfort in a bowl.
Steps to make Creamy Buttermilk Cauliflower Soup:
- If you don’t have buttermilk, just squeeze the juice of one lemon into the milk. Stir and let it sit at room temperature for 10mins.
- Remove the flowerettes from the cauliflower head. Peel the onions, garlic and carrots then roughly chop into small chunks together with the celery stalk.
- Put all ingredients into a small pot and season with salt and pepper. Let it simmer on a medium-low heat until all the vegetables are soft.
- Use a hand blender or a food blender until the soup is smooth and creamy.
- Pour into small bowls or ramekins and sprinkle with cayenne pepper before serving.
Made with everyday ingredients and ready in less than an hour, it’s perfect for a weeknight dinner. Top your soup off with some crispy bacon bits, cracked pepper and some crusty croutons. Add the cauliflower and the broth to the onions. Season again with salt and pepper, increase heat to high, and bring the soup to a boil. Remove the soup from the heat and stir in the buttermilk.
So that’s going to wrap this up with this special food creamy buttermilk cauliflower soup recipe. Thank you very much for reading. I’m sure that you will make this at home. There is gonna be interesting food in home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to save this page on your browser, and share it to your loved ones, friends and colleague. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!
Source : https://www.cookpad.com