Hey everyone, it’s me, Dave, welcome to our recipe page. Today, we’re going to prepare a special dish, curried beef pitas with cucumber sauce. One of my favorites food recipes. For mine, I will make it a bit unique. This will be really delicious.
Curried beef pitas with cucumber sauce is one of the most well liked of current trending foods in the world. It’s easy, it is quick, it tastes delicious. It’s appreciated by millions daily. Curried beef pitas with cucumber sauce is something that I have loved my whole life. They’re nice and they look wonderful.
· One-Pot Beef & Pepper Stew Recipe -I’m a fan of green veggies. If it’s green, it belongs in my hearty beef stew. We serve it with buttered French bread. · Naanwich Naan Wraps with Homemade Cucumber Raita Recipe.
To get started with this particular recipe, we have to first prepare a few components. You can have curried beef pitas with cucumber sauce using 17 ingredients and 2 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to make Curried beef pitas with cucumber sauce:
- Get 1 cup sour cream(not a fan of yogurt)
- Take 1 cup fine diced peeled cucumber
- Prepare 1 tbsp fresh minced mint
- Prepare 1 tbsp fresh chopped dill
- Get 2 large garlic cloves pressed
- Take Justice of 1 lemon(or to taste)
- Make ready to taste Salt
- Make ready 1 lb lean ground beef or lamb
- Make ready 1 small onion fine diced
- Prepare 1 medium golden delicious apple fine chopped (wait to chop it before it goes in the beef mixture)
- Prepare 1/2 cup raisins
- Take 2 tbsp curry powder
- Prepare 1 tbsp brown sugar
- Make ready to taste Salt
- Get 1 tsp cayenne (optional)
- Prepare 4 tbsp butter
- Make ready Pack pita, but I use the new half pita pockets
It can be fabricated into steaks, which benefit from tenderization or marination, but is commonly roasted and sliced for Roast Beef. Line insides of pita pockets with spinach. Add roast beef, tomato and onion. Two sandwich halves may easily fit into your personal meal plan.
Steps to make Curried beef pitas with cucumber sauce:
- Mix the first 7 ingredient and set in the fridge so the flavors marry
- Add the onion and ground beef to a skillet until the beef is cooked through. Add the apples, raisin, curry powder, brown sugar, 4 tbsp of butter and salt and cook until the apple are soft
This sauce would also be good drizzled over a sliced tomato salad and grilled or broiled fish. Curried beef pitas with cucumber sauce please. Combine cucumber and vinegar in a medium bowl; toss well. For sauce: In a small bowl, stir together yogurt and cucumber. Cover and chill until serving time.
So that’s going to wrap it up for this special food curried beef pitas with cucumber sauce recipe. Thank you very much for your time. I am sure that you will make this at home. There’s gonna be more interesting food at home recipes coming up. Remember to save this page on your browser, and share it to your family, colleague and friends. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!
Source : https://www.cookpad.com