Hey everyone, hope you’re having an incredible day today. Today, I’m gonna show you how to prepare a special dish, okara mochi pizza bites. It is one of my favorites food recipes. This time, I’m gonna make it a little bit tasty. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Okara Mochi Pizza Bites is one of the most popular of recent trending meals on earth. It’s enjoyed by millions every day. It is easy, it is fast, it tastes yummy. They’re nice and they look wonderful. Okara Mochi Pizza Bites is something which I have loved my whole life.
To get started with this particular recipe, we have to prepare a few components. You can cook okara mochi pizza bites using 8 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you can achieve it.
The ingredients needed to make Okara Mochi Pizza Bites:
- Take Fresh okara
- Get Katakuriko
- Take Grated cheese
- Prepare Processed cheese
- Get Ketchup
- Make ready Parsley (dried)
- Make ready Salt
- Get Vegetable oil
Steps to make Okara Mochi Pizza Bites:
- Spread the okara in a microwave-safe dish and microwave for 2 minutes. Once it cools down, add the katakuriko, grated cheese, salt and 100 ml of water (not listed) and mix well. Divide the mixture into 15 equal portions and shape into balls, then flatten to make 4 cm diameter flat round shapes. Heat oil in a skillet and pan-fry over medium heat.
- Cook them for about 5 minutes, flip them over and squeeze some ketchup on top of each.
- Divide the cheese into 15 equal portions and lay on top of each mochi. Turn off the heat, cover the skillet and leave for 1-2 minutes.
- Transfer to a plate and garnish with parsley.
So that’s going to wrap this up with this exceptional food okara mochi pizza bites recipe. Thank you very much for your time. I’m sure that you will make this at home. There’s gonna be interesting food at home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to bookmark this page in your browser, and share it to your family, colleague and friends. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!
Source : https://www.cookpad.com