Hello everybody, I hope you are having an amazing day today. Today, I will show you a way to prepare a distinctive dish, oyako don – chicken and egg bowl -. It is one of my favorites. This time, I am going to make it a little bit unique. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Oyako Don – Chicken and Egg Bowl – is one of the most favored of current trending foods in the world. It’s enjoyed by millions every day. It’s simple, it’s fast, it tastes yummy. They are nice and they look wonderful. Oyako Don – Chicken and Egg Bowl – is something which I have loved my whole life.
To get started with this recipe, we must prepare a few ingredients. You can have oyako don – chicken and egg bowl – using 10 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you can achieve that.
The ingredients needed to make Oyako Don – Chicken and Egg Bowl -:
- Make ready 600 g Chicken thigh fillets
- Make ready 6 Eggs
- Get 1 Onion
- Prepare 1 sheet Nori(dried seaweed for sushi)
- Make ready 4 tbps Soy Sauce*
- Take 4 tbsp Mirin*
- Take 2 tbsp Sake*
- Take 2 tbsp Sugar*
- Prepare 300 ml Dashi broth (water + 1.5 tsp of Dashi powder is fine)*
- Get 600-800 g Cooked rice
Instructions to make Oyako Don – Chicken and Egg Bowl -:
- Chop the chicken in to bite size (3cm square). Cut the onion in half, then slice them in 1cm width.
- Mix all the ingredients marked with * (soy sauce, mirin, sake, sugar and dashi) in a flying pan.
- Add the sliced onions in the pan and cook in medium heat for 2 minutes.
- Add the chicken and cook for another 4-5 minutes.
- Mix all the eggs in a bowl and pour two third of it into the pan.
- Place the lid and simmer in low heat for 2-3 minutes.
- Add the rest of the egg and finish up in mid heat for 30- 50 seconds. Do not over cook the eggs.
- Set the rice in a bowl and scoop the chicken & egg on top. Don’t forget the soup too! – Scatter some nori on top.
So that is going to wrap this up with this special food oyako don – chicken and egg bowl – recipe. Thanks so much for your time. I’m sure that you will make this at home. There is gonna be more interesting food in home recipes coming up. Remember to bookmark this page in your browser, and share it to your loved ones, friends and colleague. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!
Source : https://www.cookpad.com