Hello everybody, it’s Louise, welcome to my recipe site. Today, I’m gonna show you how to prepare a distinctive dish, salmon flakes and scrambled egg rice balls. One of my favorites food recipes. This time, I’m gonna make it a little bit tasty. This will be really delicious.
Salmon Flakes and Scrambled Egg Rice Balls is one of the most popular of recent trending meals in the world. It is simple, it’s quick, it tastes delicious. It is appreciated by millions daily. Salmon Flakes and Scrambled Egg Rice Balls is something which I’ve loved my whole life. They’re fine and they look wonderful.
To get started with this recipe, we must first prepare a few components. You can cook salmon flakes and scrambled egg rice balls using 6 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you can achieve that.
The ingredients needed to make Salmon Flakes and Scrambled Egg Rice Balls:
- Prepare 1 bowl Plain cooked rice
- Get 1 Egg
- Get 1 tbsp plus Salmon flakes (ready made)
- Get 1 Sesame seeds
- Get 1 pinch Sugar
- Take 1 pinch Salt
Instructions to make Salmon Flakes and Scrambled Egg Rice Balls:
- Spread oil in a non-stick pan and add the egg (seasoned with salt and sugar). Cook on medium heat to scramble the egg. Mix it well with chopsticks so it becomes crumbly as shown.
- Put the rice, the egg from step 1, the salmon flakes, and sesame in a bowl and mix.
- Form into your desired shape and they’re done.
So that’s going to wrap this up with this special food salmon flakes and scrambled egg rice balls recipe. Thanks so much for your time. I’m confident that you will make this at home. There’s gonna be interesting food at home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to bookmark this page in your browser, and share it to your loved ones, friends and colleague. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!
Source : https://www.cookpad.com