Hello everybody, it is Louise, welcome to our recipe page. Today, I will show you a way to make a special dish, chicken cordon blue with teriyaki sauce. It is one of my favorites. For mine, I’m gonna make it a little bit tasty. This will be really delicious.
Chicken Cordon Blue with Teriyaki Sauce is one of the most popular of current trending meals on earth. It is simple, it’s quick, it tastes delicious. It is enjoyed by millions daily. Chicken Cordon Blue with Teriyaki Sauce is something which I’ve loved my entire life. They are nice and they look wonderful.
To get started with this particular recipe, we must prepare a few components. You can have chicken cordon blue with teriyaki sauce using 11 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to make Chicken Cordon Blue with Teriyaki Sauce:
- Get 300 gr chicken breast without skin
- Get 4 pcs bacon
- Make ready 2 pcs chedar cheese slice
- Get 2 tbsp Shoyu
- Get 2 tbsp mirin
- Get 2 tbsp sake/ wine
- Prepare 1 tbsp sugar
- Take Salt and pepper
- Get 2 tbsp vegetable oil / olive oil
- Take Rosemary (additional)
- Take 2 pcs garlic, slice 2 cm
Instructions to make Chicken Cordon Blue with Teriyaki Sauce:
- Chicken meat cuts horizontally from side to side and opens. Make a lap and stretch thinly with a kneading stick lightly (smash it cover by plastic or wrap plastic if use baking stick). Sliced cheese cuts in half.
- Put bacon on one side of the chicken in the order of sliced cheese and close the mouth tightly with the other side (using a toothpicks every meat 2 pcs). Pour salt and pepper kneat with love, and coat flour. LOL
- Prepare your pan with oil, then cook with medium fire. Cook with cover 3-4 minutes each side.
- Mix soyu, mirin, sake/wine, slice of garlic and sugar. After meat done, pour the mix sauce. Cover and wait 1-2 minutes or turn off gas when your sauce already brown and thick.
- Kansai desu!!! Happy trying and share below
So that is going to wrap this up with this exceptional food chicken cordon blue with teriyaki sauce recipe. Thanks so much for reading. I am sure that you can make this at home. There’s gonna be more interesting food in home recipes coming up. Remember to bookmark this page on your browser, and share it to your family, friends and colleague. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!
Source : https://www.cookpad.com