Hey everyone, it’s me again, Dan, welcome to my recipe page. Today, I’m gonna show you how to prepare a special dish, chicken karaage 🥢. It is one of my favorites. For mine, I’m gonna make it a bit tasty. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Chicken Karaage 🥢 is one of the most popular of recent trending foods in the world. It’s simple, it’s quick, it tastes delicious. It’s appreciated by millions every day. They’re nice and they look wonderful. Chicken Karaage 🥢 is something which I’ve loved my entire life.
To begin with this particular recipe, we have to prepare a few ingredients. You can have chicken karaage 🥢 using 12 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to make Chicken Karaage 🥢:
- Take 350 g chicken thigh, cubed
- Make ready 1 tablespoon mirin
- Take 1 teaspoon sugar
- Make ready 1 tablespoon ginger, grated
- Make ready 2 tablespoons soy sauce or shoyu
- Make ready 2 clove garlic, minced
- Prepare 3-4 tbsp potato starch or corn flour
- Make ready Shichi-mi tōgarashi for garnish
- Take Garlic kewpee mayo
- Make ready 3 tbsp Japanese kewpee mayonnaise
- Prepare 1/2 tsp, minced
- Take Mix them together
Instructions to make Chicken Karaage 🥢:
- In a mixing bowl, combine the chicken, mirin, sugar, soy sauce, ginger, and garlic. Mix well. Marinate for at least 20-30 minutes. Add potato starch to the chicken. Mix well.
- Add some vegetable oil on a frying pan wait until medium heat. Knock out some access flour and add chicken in to the wok. Use chopsticks or specular turn them around until they all cooked evenly, crispy and golden all around.
- Serve with a wedge of lemon and garlic mayo.sprinkle some Shichi-mi tōgarashi if prefer.
So that is going to wrap this up for this exceptional food chicken karaage 🥢 recipe. Thanks so much for your time. I’m confident that you can make this at home. There’s gonna be more interesting food in home recipes coming up. Remember to save this page on your browser, and share it to your family, colleague and friends. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!
Source : https://www.cookpad.com