Hello everybody, I hope you’re having an amazing day today. Today, we’re going to prepare a special dish, hummus with toasted pita bread. One of my favorites food recipes. For mine, I am going to make it a little bit tasty. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Hummus With Toasted Pita Bread is one of the most well liked of current trending meals on earth. It is enjoyed by millions daily. It is simple, it is fast, it tastes yummy. Hummus With Toasted Pita Bread is something which I’ve loved my whole life. They are fine and they look wonderful.
To begin with this particular recipe, we must prepare a few components. You can have hummus with toasted pita bread using 9 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to make Hummus With Toasted Pita Bread:
- Make ready 1 bowl canned chickpeas or 1 1/2 cups (250 grams) cooked chickpeas
- Make ready 1/4 cup (60 ml) fresh lemon juice (1 large lemon)
- Prepare 1 small garlic clove, minced
- Get 1/4 cup (60 ml) well-stirred tahini, homemade tahini recipe(Refer:https://cookpad.com/in/recipes/3854447-homemade-tahini-sauce?via=search)
- Make ready 2 tablespoons (30 ml) extra-virgin olive oil, plus more for serving
- Make ready 1/2 teaspoon ground cumin
- Take to taste Salt
- Make ready 2-3 tablespoons (30 to 45 ml) water
- Get Dash ground paprika, for serving
Instructions to make Hummus With Toasted Pita Bread:
- In the bowl of mixer, assemble the tahini and lemon squeeze and process for 1 minute, rub the sides and base of the bowl at that point procedure for 30 seconds more. This additional time helps “whip” or “cream” the tahini, makes the hummus to smooth and rich.
- Add the olive oil, minced garlic, cumin, and a 1/2 teaspoon of salt to the whipped tahini and lemon juice.
- Process for 30 seconds, scrape the sides and bottom of the bowl then grind for 30 seconds or until well blended. – Add of the chickpeas to the mixer and process for 1 minute. Scrape sides and bottom of the bowl, then add remaining chickpeas and process until thick and quite smooth; 1 to 2 minutes.
- Most likely the hummus will be too thick or still have tiny bits of chickpea. To fix this, slowly add 2 to 3 tablespoons of water until you reach the perfect consistency.
- Serve hummus with a drizzle of olive oil and dash of paprika. Store homemade hummus in an airtight container and refrigerate up to one week.
So that’s going to wrap this up for this special food hummus with toasted pita bread recipe. Thank you very much for your time. I’m sure that you will make this at home. There is gonna be more interesting food at home recipes coming up. Remember to bookmark this page in your browser, and share it to your loved ones, friends and colleague. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!
Source : https://www.cookpad.com