Hey everyone, it’s Brad, welcome to our recipe site. Today, we’re going to prepare a special dish, lee’s snickerdoodles. One of my favorites. For mine, I’m gonna make it a bit tasty. This will be really delicious.
Lee’s Snickerdoodles is one of the most popular of current trending foods on earth. It’s appreciated by millions every day. It is simple, it’s fast, it tastes delicious. Lee’s Snickerdoodles is something that I’ve loved my whole life. They’re nice and they look fantastic.
In a large bowl, whisk together the flour, cream of tartar, baking soda and salt. Lee’s Snickerdoodles This is just my twist on a classic recipe. The two most important elements of Mom’s snickerdoodle recipe: she always adds cream of tartar, and she always leaves out vanilla extract.
To begin with this recipe, we must first prepare a few components. You can have lee’s snickerdoodles using 11 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to make Lee’s Snickerdoodles:
- Prepare 400 Degree Preheated Oven
- Make ready 1 Cup (whole stick) Butter Flavored Vegetable Shortening
- Prepare 1 12 Cups White Granulated Sugar
- Take 2 Large Eggs
- Take 1 1/2 teaspoons Vanilla Extract
- Take 2 3/4 Cups AP Flour
- Get 1 Teaspoon Baking Soda
- Prepare 2 Teaspoons Cream of Tartar
- Get 1/2 Teaspoon Salt
- Prepare 1/2 Cup Granulated Sugar
- Prepare 2 Teaspoons Ground Cinnamon
Sift together the flour, baking soda, cream of tartar, and salt; stir into the creamed mixture until well blended. Line two large cookie sheets with parchment paper or silicone baking mats (always recommended for cookies). Make the topping: Combine the granulated sugar and cinnamon together in a small bowl. Make the cookies: Whisk together the flour, cream of tartar, baking soda, cinnamon, and salt together in a medium bowl.
Steps to make Lee’s Snickerdoodles:
- Cream together first 4 ingredients until light and creamy. A stand mixer works best.
- In a separate bowl stir together the flour, baking soda, tartar and salt until well combined. In another bowl mix together the sugar and cinnamon. Set aside.
- Mix flour mixture into the wet mixture a little at a time until well combined. Chill in the refrigerator for 30 minutes to 1 hour.
- Scoop out dough into golf ball sized rounds. Generously roll around in the sugar and cinnamon mixture. Place on baking sheet leaving room between the cookies. Lightly grease baking sheet to prevent sticking.
- Bake cookies at 400 degrees for 8-10 minutes. Cookies will be done when they are turning brown on top and just starting to crack a bit. They should be soft and somewhat chewy at this point.
- This should make just over 2 dozen cookies. Enjoy
DO NOT OVERBAKE THEM, or you will be sorry. Best to pull them out when they look a little raw and let them harden a bit on the cookie sheet. I have given these as gifts, sold them, and made them for guests, but I never have any left over by the end of the day. Line a baking sheet with a parchment paper and set aside. Sara Lee pound cake baked in a layer of butter and cinnamon sugar, topped with vanilla ice cream, white chocolate sauce, and white chocolate curls – this Snickerdoodle Pound Cake is hard to resist!
So that’s going to wrap it up for this special food lee’s snickerdoodles recipe. Thanks so much for reading. I am sure you will make this at home. There’s gonna be interesting food at home recipes coming up. Remember to save this page in your browser, and share it to your family, friends and colleague. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!
Source : https://www.cookpad.com