Hey everyone, it is Brad, welcome to my recipe page. Today, I’m gonna show you how to make a distinctive dish, simple amazing slow cooker tortilla soup. It is one of my favorites. For mine, I am going to make it a little bit tasty. This will be really delicious.
This chicken soup is the easiest way to warm up. How do I fry the tortilla croutons? It sounds like something fancy a restaurant would do, but it’s actually SO easy: Simply cut corn tortillas into small strips and cook them in about a tablespoon of olive oil until crispy.
Simple Amazing Slow Cooker Tortilla Soup is one of the most popular of recent trending foods on earth. It is appreciated by millions every day. It’s easy, it’s quick, it tastes delicious. Simple Amazing Slow Cooker Tortilla Soup is something that I have loved my whole life. They’re nice and they look wonderful.
To begin with this recipe, we have to prepare a few components. You can cook simple amazing slow cooker tortilla soup using 14 ingredients and 1 steps. Here is how you can achieve it.
The ingredients needed to make Simple Amazing Slow Cooker Tortilla Soup:
- Prepare 3 medium Frozen chicken breast
- Take 1 medium Bag frozen corn
- Make ready 1 can Black beans, drained and rinsed
- Prepare 1 can Green enchilada sauce (small)
- Prepare 1 can Diced tomatoes (large with juice)
- Get 1 can Ortega chilies (large)
- Get 32 oz Chicken broth
- Make ready 2 clove Minced garlic
- Prepare 1 Salt and pepper
- Get 1 tbsp Cumin (but I add a bit more because I like it)
- Take 1 slice Bag of tortilla chips (I prefer the hint of lime)
- Get 1 small Sour cream
- Prepare 1 Avocado
- Prepare 1 bag shredded cheddar cheese
But feel free to use non-frozen chicken in this recipe for amazing results every single time! Yes, you can make slow cooker chicken tortilla soup healthy! Yes, it’s amazingly easy, delicious Personally, I like adding some tortilla strips into the slow cooker in the beginning so they thicken I’ve found that cooking chicken breast along with chicken thighs does a few amazing things in the. This slow cooker chicken tortilla soup recipe is filled with chicken, beans and veggies, all finished off with tortilla strips and a variety of toppings.
Instructions to make Simple Amazing Slow Cooker Tortilla Soup:
- Put all ingredients (except the cheese, chips, avocado and sour cream) in the crock pot and cook on low for 6-8 hours. The longer the better. Take the chicken out toward the end, shred and put back in the pot. The longer it goes the better. Serve with shredded cheese, crushed tortilla chips, a dollop of sour cream and some fresh avocado slices on top. Enjoy.
The perfect hearty meal for a cold night! (Or slow cooker, if you like to call it that!) Growing up I often order tortilla soup at the authentic Mexican restaurants. Much like the stovetop version, the steps to make this Crock-Pot tortilla soup are simple and easy to follow. You simply throw all of the ingredients into your slow cooker and wait. Bonus points when I can make it in the slow cooker. I just LOVE the recipes where you can dump a few things in the crock pot in the morning Dinner is served without much fuss that night.
So that’s going to wrap this up for this exceptional food simple amazing slow cooker tortilla soup recipe. Thank you very much for your time. I’m confident that you can make this at home. There’s gonna be interesting food at home recipes coming up. Remember to bookmark this page on your browser, and share it to your family, friends and colleague. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!
Source : https://www.cookpad.com