Hello everybody, I hope you are having an incredible day today. Today, I will show you a way to make a special dish, to celebrate the new year: horse bento character bento. It is one of my favorites food recipes. For mine, I am going to make it a little bit unique. This will be really delicious.
To Celebrate the New Year: Horse Bento Character Bento is one of the most popular of recent trending foods on earth. It’s enjoyed by millions daily. It’s simple, it’s fast, it tastes yummy. They’re nice and they look fantastic. To Celebrate the New Year: Horse Bento Character Bento is something which I’ve loved my whole life.
For most Japanese mothers, lunch is not just simple food preparation and packing meals for their love ones, they spend their time arranging the meal in. Introduction to Water Horse’s Riding Quarter Horse in Second Life. Vista Animations Roller Bento AO in Second Life.
To get started with this particular recipe, we have to first prepare a few ingredients. You can have to celebrate the new year: horse bento character bento using 6 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you can achieve it.
The ingredients needed to make To Celebrate the New Year: Horse Bento Character Bento:
- Prepare 1 rice bowl Plain cooked rice
- Make ready 1 ●Soy sauce, mentsuyu, or similar
- Make ready 1 Satsuma-age (weiners)
- Get 1 Nori seaweed
- Make ready 1 Cheese (or kamaboko)
- Take 2 short pieces Pasta (to hold the pieces together)
Mothers take great pride in creating «school-bentos» for their children. Cartoon character bento boxes are popular with kids and young adults in Japan. They typically feature cute characters from Japanese anime shows and Disney films. Because the boxes are made of plastic, they’re available in a large variety of sizes, colors and shapes, and usually come with matching.
Steps to make To Celebrate the New Year: Horse Bento Character Bento:
- Add the “●” ingredients to the rice and mix. Cover in cling film and form into the shape of the top half of the face. Form the white rice into the shape of the bottom half of the face, and join them together.
- How to make the ears: Gouge out a piece of satsuma-age with a round cutter and cut it in half.
- How to make the parts: Ears – satsuma-age. Mane – nori seaweed. Line on the face – cheese. Eyes – nori seaweed and cheese. Nose holes – nori seaweed.
- Here are the tools I used.
- Place the onigiri into the bento box and fix the ears on with the pasta. Once you fix on the other parts, you’re finished.
- Here’s a mini horse.
Different countries celebrate New Year in different ways -. Jewish New Year is in the autumn, and most Indian people celebrate New Year in the spring. I’m trying to give the homeless guy two pork tonkatsu bento boxes but it keeps repeating the same dialogue. I’m trying really hard to figure this out because doing these kinds of things was always easy in the Yakuza series. Why ask for tonkatsu bento boxes when the regular one is the one that works.
So that’s going to wrap it up for this special food to celebrate the new year: horse bento character bento recipe. Thanks so much for reading. I am confident you will make this at home. There is gonna be interesting food in home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to bookmark this page on your browser, and share it to your family, friends and colleague. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!
Source : https://www.cookpad.com