Hey everyone, I hope you are having an incredible day today. Today, I’m gonna show you how to prepare a distinctive dish, crockpot creamy chicken breast & potatoes. It is one of my favorites food recipes. This time, I’m gonna make it a bit unique. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Crockpot Creamy Chicken Breast & Potatoes is one of the most well liked of current trending foods in the world. It’s enjoyed by millions every day. It’s easy, it is fast, it tastes yummy. They are nice and they look wonderful. Crockpot Creamy Chicken Breast & Potatoes is something which I have loved my entire life.
These Recipes May Taste Like They Took Hours To Make, But They’re Fast & Simple To Make! Campbell’s® Cream Of Chicken Soup Is The Base For Some Delicious Recipes! Chicken Breast & More Delivered To Your Door.
To get started with this recipe, we must prepare a few components. You can cook crockpot creamy chicken breast & potatoes using 12 ingredients and 14 steps. Here is how you can achieve it.
The ingredients needed to make Crockpot Creamy Chicken Breast & Potatoes:
- Get 3 Large Chicken Breast
- Get 3 Large Russet Potatoes or 6 Small Red Potatoes
- Take 1 cup carrots
- Prepare 1/4 Yellow Onion
- Prepare 1 Can Cream of Mushroom
- Prepare 1 Can Cream of Chicken
- Prepare 1 tsp parsley flakes
- Get 1/2 Cup Water
- Prepare Salt
- Get Pepper
- Make ready Garlic Powder
- Make ready Tony Chachere’s Original Creole Seasoning
Crock Pot Creamed Chicken is tender, juicy and full of flavor. Cream cheese and cream of mushroom soup create a rich and creamy sauce for the boneless chicken breasts which cook up so tender, you don’t even need a knife to cut them. Slow cooked chicken breast recipes of every variety – chicken pot pie, Thai curries, Chicken Alfredo, Chicken Tinga, sandwiches, stews – make weeknight dinners easy and delicious.. Chicken, creamy soups, and sour cream in a slow cooker – cook all day, ready for you when you get home..
Steps to make Crockpot Creamy Chicken Breast & Potatoes:
- Pour 1/2 cup of water into crockpot
- Skin potatoes and slice into small size chunks (if preferred, do not skin)
- Rinse potatoes and put into crockpot
- Slice onion and put into crockpot over potatoes
- Season potatoes and onions with salt & pepper to taste
- Rinse and add carrots to crockpot
- Rinse chicken breast & slice into medium chunks
- Season chicken breast with all seasoning to taste
- Place chicken breast into crockpot over potatoes & onions
- Pour can of cream of chicken over chicken breast
- Cover and cook on low heat for 6-8 hours
- In 3 hours stir in can of cream of mushroom
- Cover & continue to stir every hour until done
- Spinkle parsley flakes on top
Chicken and soup in the crock pot, what could be. Using skinless boneless chicken breasts makes this creamy crockpot recipe super easy. Just load up the appliance with chopped potatoes, carrots, and onions, lay chicken on top, and leave to cook all day long. Right before serving, add the sauce ingredients, and cook to heat through. It freezes well for a make-ahead family meal.
So that’s going to wrap this up for this special food crockpot creamy chicken breast & potatoes recipe. Thanks so much for your time. I’m sure you will make this at home. There is gonna be interesting food at home recipes coming up. Remember to save this page on your browser, and share it to your family, colleague and friends. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!
Source : https://www.cookpad.com