Hey everyone, hope you’re having an incredible day today. Today, I’m gonna show you how to prepare a special dish, falafel hummus pita bread. It is one of my favorites. For mine, I am going to make it a little bit unique. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Falafel, an all-time favorite Lebanese dish. Falafel makes a great appetizer when paired with hummus for dipping. Today I will show you how to make Falafel which you can eat directly with Hummus or by stuffing it into Pita bread or even by keeping inside a Burger!
Falafel hummus pita bread is one of the most well liked of recent trending meals in the world. It is easy, it’s fast, it tastes delicious. It is appreciated by millions every day. They are fine and they look wonderful. Falafel hummus pita bread is something which I have loved my whole life.
To get started with this particular recipe, we must prepare a few components. You can have falafel hummus pita bread using 7 ingredients and 12 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to make Falafel hummus pita bread:
- Get 1 cup All-purpose flour/ Maida :
- Take 1 tsp Yeast
- Take 1 tbsp Sugar
- Prepare 1/4 tsp Salt
- Get 1 tbsp Butter
- Take 1 tsp Olive oil
- Make ready As required Coriander leaves to garnish
In Arabic the word hummus is used to describe a dish. Staying true to authentic baking methods, these flatbreads are made with the finest ingredients using traditional baking methods. Fill each pocket with the hummus, falafel balls, sliced red onion, shredded lettuce, sliced tomatoes and sliced black olives. Falafel pita bread roll wrap sandwich.
Instructions to make Falafel hummus pita bread:
- Take yeast and sugar in bowl. Add lukewarm water.
- Mix well and cover it. Keep aside to rise for 10 mins.
- Now take wheat flour. Add salt. Now add yeast and sugar water.
- Mix it and knead soft dough. Knead it for 10 mins till it gets smooth texture.
- Cover it and keep it to ferment for 1 – 2 hrs. (depends on weather).
- Now dough will b double the size. Grease your hands and punch the dough.
- Now roll and divide the dough into 5 parts.
- Take one ball and roll like thick roti.
- Cook it both sides on non-stick pan/griddle and cover it for a min.
- Take out and apply olive oil and sprinkle coriander leaves.
- Your soft and delicious Pita/Turkish breads are ready.
- Serve and enjoy with falafel and hummus
Falafel & pita bread: recipes, history, nutrition. Falafel, an ancient dish from Egypt, found itself in our era in the middle of this civilization collision mess. If only all other outcomes of cultural conflicts were so [.] Falafel Hummus Pita makes a fun meal for children who can choose additional fillings such as lettuce, shredded cabbage and chilli sauce. Common across the Middle East, falafel are fried balls made from ground chickpeas, traditionally served in pita bread or flatbread, along with tomato and. The homemade falafel in pita bread can be moistened with some of our desi green chutney or either by authentic lebanese garlic sauce.
So that’s going to wrap it up for this special food falafel hummus pita bread recipe. Thank you very much for your time. I’m confident that you will make this at home. There is gonna be more interesting food in home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to bookmark this page in your browser, and share it to your loved ones, colleague and friends. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!
Source : https://www.cookpad.com