Hey everyone, it’s Drew, welcome to our recipe site. Today, I’m gonna show you how to make a special dish, konobori rice balls for children’s day. One of my favorites. This time, I am going to make it a bit tasty. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Konobori Rice Balls for Children’s Day is one of the most favored of recent trending meals in the world. It’s enjoyed by millions daily. It’s easy, it is fast, it tastes yummy. Konobori Rice Balls for Children’s Day is something that I have loved my whole life. They are nice and they look fantastic.
To get started with this particular recipe, we have to prepare a few components. You can cook konobori rice balls for children’s day using 3 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you can achieve that.
The ingredients needed to make Konobori Rice Balls for Children’s Day:
- Make ready Hot cooked white rice
- Get Nori seaweed
- Make ready slice Sliced cheese
Steps to make Konobori Rice Balls for Children’s Day:
- Make a round rice ball with your favorite filling inside. Cut the nori seaweed into long and thin strips. Match the width to the rice balls. Cut a triangle out of one of the edges as shown in the photo.
- Cut out a big circle from the cheese with a pastry tip to make an eye. Use a broad straw to cut out another circle in the eye to make a pupil (the black nori-seaweed will be seen through the cheese).
- Wrap the rice balls with the nori strips, place the eye-shaped cheese on top! It will look cute if you decide to add scales, but I made it easy and simple this time.
- They will look like this in a bento box.
- Another variation decorated the carps on a bed of rice in the bento box.
So that’s going to wrap this up with this special food konobori rice balls for children’s day recipe. Thanks so much for reading. I am sure you will make this at home. There’s gonna be interesting food at home recipes coming up. Remember to save this page in your browser, and share it to your loved ones, friends and colleague. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!
Source : https://www.cookpad.com