Hello everybody, it’s John, welcome to our recipe site. Today, I’m gonna show you how to make a special dish, no bake penne pasta. It is one of my favorites. This time, I will make it a bit unique. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Taste Delicious, Italian-Inspired Pasta Recipes From Classico. Browse Our Collection Of Simple Pasta Recipes and Prepare Yummy Meals! Great recipe for No Bake Penne Pasta.
No Bake Penne Pasta is one of the most favored of recent trending foods in the world. It is simple, it is quick, it tastes delicious. It is enjoyed by millions every day. They’re nice and they look fantastic. No Bake Penne Pasta is something that I have loved my whole life.
To get started with this recipe, we have to first prepare a few components. You can have no bake penne pasta using 17 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you can achieve it.
The ingredients needed to make No Bake Penne Pasta:
- Prepare penne pasta
- Prepare chopped parsley
- Get Red Sauce
- Get kilo lean ground pork
- Get kilo ground beef
- Get chopped cooked ham
- Get chopped onion
- Make ready gloves chopped garlic
- Prepare olive oil
- Make ready soy sauce
- Take spaghetti sauce
- Take Salt and Pepper
- Make ready White Sauce
- Get all purpose cream
- Get quick melt cheese
- Take fresh milk
- Make ready melted butter
Make it up until right before you bake it. You may need to add a few minutes to the baking time. You will know when it’s ready when the cheese is melted and. Note the garlicky butter mixture with oregano, and the fire roasted tomatoes, and the pasta, and the cheese because I got a little extra greedy in this particular batch.
Steps to make No Bake Penne Pasta:
- Red Sauce – sauté onions followed by garlic
- Put ground pork and beef and add soy sauce. Cook for 20 mins add 1/4 cup water.
- Add ham and cook for another 15 mins
- Pour spaghetti sauce and add salt and pepper to taste
- Cook pasta according to package instructions.
- Drain the pasta and pour the red sauce and save some at least 1 cup for the topping. Set aside.
- White sauce. In a double boiler mix all ingredients and cook until the cheese totally melts.
- Put the remaining red sauce on the top of the pasta. Then add the white sauce on the top then garnish with chopped parsley.
All of it, plus or minus your extras, straight into the pan. Or… your bubbling pan of baked penne. Don’t forget to experiment with penne pasta varieties either! Mini penne noodles make a great substitute for elbow macaroni, and ridged penne rigate are perfect for capturing every bit of a delicious sauce. You don’t even have to boil the pasta, cook the chicken, or sauté the vegetables!
So that is going to wrap this up for this special food no bake penne pasta recipe. Thanks so much for your time. I’m sure you will make this at home. There is gonna be interesting food in home recipes coming up. Remember to save this page on your browser, and share it to your loved ones, colleague and friends. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!
Source : https://www.cookpad.com